Well I have been noticing that a lot of the new posts have pictures without the MMI name or just have no pictures. And having a picture with your MMI name must be included with the post (says in the rules). And like a month-2 months ago you guys were doing like if they didnt put or change it the post will be deleted. and i noticed you guys weren't doing it now. you guys dont do it now? or you forget? IDK. But no offense just saying so dont get mad please lol. Just talking about the pics
    2008-07-24 07:04 AM
    I know that I have been deleted right away without posting a pic... about 3 weeks ago. My first "sale" on here... learned my lesson. I delete all my sold item pics though, wish we could delete the whole post if these are items are sold
    2008-07-24 07:36 AM
    I delete all threads with out pictures.

Forum is now clean.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-07-24 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-24 04:00 PM
    Well I have been noticing that a lot of the new posts have pictures without the MMI name or just have no pictures. And having a picture with your MMI name must be included with the post (says in the rules). And like a month-2 months ago you guys were doing like if they didnt put or change it the post will be deleted. and i noticed you guys weren't doing it now. you guys dont do it now? or you forget? IDK. But no offense just saying so dont get mad please lol. Just talking about the pics
    We still require pics with the MMI name in them, unfortunately sometimes a few slip through the cracks but we do eventually get them, if they dont post pics they have 24hrs to-do-so before their thread is closed/deleted. Also if anyone sees any without pics they can click the "report this thread to a moderator" and we'll get it right away
    2008-07-24 05:20 PM
    We still require pics with the MMI name in them, unfortunately sometimes a few slip through the cracks but we do eventually get them, if they dont post pics they have 24hrs to-do-so before their thread is closed/deleted. Also if anyone sees any without pics they can click the "report this thread to a moderator" and we'll get it right away
    ok thanks
    2008-07-24 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD