User Tag List

Hey uhh. I know I might not have the potential of being a mod but could you consider me? I try to help whenever I see someone in need for something. And I have greeted some "noobs" to this site. If the answer is no than im fine with that.
    MyPhone is better than yours
    2008-01-24 03:07 AM
    what's with these "pick me to be a mod" threads?
    2008-01-24 04:14 AM
    In my opinion, moderators should pass an obstacle course ala American Gladiators before being eligible. This being a forum the contests would have to be a little different. Here's some suggestions:

1- The Swarm: Moderator is thrown into a news thread involving a new firmware update. The first post provides all the information you could ever want about the firmware, yet the moderator will have to politely answer every single question that's asked by newbies who failed to read the very first post.
    Skills required: Full control of F5, unlimited patience

2- The Eliminator: Oh no! The forums are being invaded by spammers and people subtly asking for warez! Moderator has 5 minutes to find all culprits.
    Skills Required: Multi-tab browsing expertise

I could probably come up with some more, but you guys do an awesome job as is.
    2008-01-24 04:23 AM
    Elect me for moderator, I know everything there is to know about iPhone!

P.S. does anybody know if there is a jailbreak for 1.1.3 yet?
    2008-01-24 04:27 AM
    hhahah thats fun
    i still wanna change my lil iphone name thing:{

i want it somthing about the touch thatd be badass
    2008-01-24 04:39 AM
    The BIG problem I have with the mods is that they will flip out on a noob for posting in the wrong forum but if you go to the iPod Touch forums they're almost all iPhone questions. What's up with that sh**?

You gotta play the game to be a mod. It's like school. As long as you don't ask the teacher tough questions you'll get by just fine. Just don't stand out from the crowd, or have a personality. Tell the other mods what they wanna hear, and they'll suck it up
    In your case it's about not being an ***hole!
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 2008-01-24 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-24 04:47 AM
    The BIG problem I have with the mods is that they will flip out on a noob for posting in the wrong forum but if you go to the iPod Touch forums they're almost all iPhone questions. What's up with that sh**?

In your case it's about not being an ***hole!
    2008-01-24 04:53 AM
    ^You have about just as much to say as I do. Ummmm.... Woooow.

Reako
    2008-01-24 05:06 AM
    Yeah! Be nice to noobs! heheheh
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2008-01-24 05:45 AM
    hahah he kinda makes sense but
    wow they have a life to man..
    2008-01-24 05:59 AM
    Jarthurs1981, When you want to question the ability and personality of mods on this site, always keep the thought in mind that you can always make your own.
    posting in the wrong forum is LAZINESS and IGNORANCE, not being noob. Nothing more, nothing less. Jeff, close the thread!
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-01-24 at 06:37 AM.
    2008-01-24 06:30 AM
    Jarthurs1981, When you want to question the ability and personality of mods on this site, always keep the thought in mind that you can always make your own.
    posting in the wrong forum is LAZINESS and IGNORANCE, not being noob. Nothing more, nothing less. Jeff, close the thread!
    2008-01-24 06:50 AM
    Jeff does what the users say.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2008-01-24 07:08 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD