HELP!
    I have just followed the guide to upgrade my unlocked iphone running 1.1.1 firmware - having got to the stage where it has been installed i have realised i have been following the guide for the OS X operating system where i am using windows - i now have a locked phone again and no instructions how to unlock with windows can ANYBODY PLEASE HELP?
    2008-01-18 02:06 PM
    is it jailbroken? use idemocracy to jailbreak it if u installed oktoprep on 1.1.1
    then use anysim and you are good
    2008-01-18 02:28 PM
    Hi there, thanks for the come back - it was jailbroken on 1.1.1 had anysim and has been working fine for the last month - only today i got the bug in my head to upgrade to 1.1.2 - followed oll the steps on a guide so it is now upgraded to 1.1.2 firmware. However now it is locked - i did run oktoprep before upgrading and as i am on windows i am now lost as to how to unlock it and then run anysim. What is idemocracy and dows it work on widnows?
    Help much appreciated
    2008-01-18 04:00 PM
    idemocracy is a windows iPhone modding app that is pretty sweet. download it and run the exe to launch the program. it has the 1.1.2 jailbreak in it so then once u jailbreak it you can run installer and then anysim. make sure its the right version though
    2008-01-18 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD