I get this every time I plug my phone in and I have itunes up, but when I try to download it is gives me an error as soon is the second pic...It hasnt hindered me in any way I can still do everything. I was just wondering if someone else has seen it too????????
    Attached Thumbnails Just wondering if anyone has seen this??-screen-shot.png   Just wondering if anyone has seen this??-screen-shot-2.png  
    2008-07-28 04:12 PM
    Thats really strange - I wonder if that's like a future gateway for carrier's to put their custom stuff on the iPhone (MediaMall, Cellular Video, etc in AT&T's case)..
    2008-07-28 05:09 PM
    That's a typical message when your carrier settings change. As to why it can't download them, probably a server error.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-07-28 05:17 PM
    I haven't seen much on this.

Is this ok to download? I have seen some people have had problems when downloading and had to restore, but never a final outcome. Yes/No? Or at least a way to prevent it from poping up.
    2008-07-28 05:30 PM
    are you part of the developers program? I know there was an update to firmware for the Devs for AT&T it updated it to 2.2
    2008-07-28 05:53 PM
    Nope not part of the dev program
    2008-07-28 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD