i live in atlanta, i will probably get it at the lenox store. Are there still lines in your respective location, just wondering if it was worth my time.
    2008-07-29 07:49 AM
    stopped by the Boston store yesterday. there was a line inside the store. it wasn't that long and when i looked on their website yesterday it says that they will have more in stock the following day, so, may be worth your time if you really want it

i really don't feel special now that EVERYONE has the iphone...hahahaha
    2008-07-29 04:39 PM
    Its bull,my girlfriend tried to get one at the chicago apple store and I used the apple stock checker thing and it said that they were completely stoked with all three types of iPhones.When they said they were out I called them and told them what I saw and they said that it was for the line of people that show up the next day. what the hell kind of policy is that?
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)
    2008-07-29 04:53 PM
    I didn't see any lines outside the O2 store in my town, now only if it was on PayG

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech
    2008-07-29 05:04 PM
    Its bull,my girlfriend tried to get one at the chicago apple store and I used the apple stock checker thing and it said that they were completely stoked with all three types of iPhones.When they said they were out I called them and told them what I saw and they said that it was for the line of people that show up the next day. what the hell kind of policy is that?
    I was just at the Oakbrook Shopping Centre one and there were a lot of people but no line for the phones. I did see some people buying 3G phones though so you might want to try that one.
    2008-07-29 10:36 PM
    I was just at the Oakbrook Shopping Centre one and there were a lot of people but no line for the phones. I did see some people buying 3G phones though so you might want to try that one.
    alright thanks
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)
    2008-07-29 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD