i heard the dev team may be kicking geohot out for telling people the teams plans without getting there permission! while this seems like it could be true i dont know if i belive it. anyone know about this?
    2008-01-24 09:56 AM
    haven't heard anything. but they went through a dispute before right?
    they'll make amends i'm sure.
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."
    2008-01-24 10:50 AM
    Where and whom did you hear this news from?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-01-24 11:04 AM
    Where and whom did you hear this news from?
    its on a few other iphone forums i just thought it could be true as geohot just told us 1.1.3 was jailbroken but waiting for the sdk i thought that might have something to do with it! but like i said only sources or forms so it could just be a rumor i was hoping someone up the chain may know a little more!
    2008-01-24 08:57 PM
    Heard nothing of this, I don't think its true.
    2008-01-24 09:33 PM
    The Dev Team without Geohot is like Queen without Freddie Murcury
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-01-24 09:39 PM
    A little less queer?
    2008-01-25 02:38 AM
    Nate True has gotten the boot
    From his blog: What's this I hear about you getting kicked from the Dev Team?
    It's true.
    2008-01-26 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD