Sometimes Zeal does make good posts! lol.

No seriously though, THC sticks to you for a month. Lesson in life... Dont smoke pot, it's banned for a reason. Tell us if you beat it though.
    2008-08-05 07:14 AM
    The tests they to today can pick up THC up to 90 days! No kidding they have new tests now days that can pick it up for that long....

He can pass it if he goes to a nutrition store and asks questions....
    2008-08-05 07:20 AM
    Well technically if you get a hair test done it can be up to a year I think, also the war on drugs is just stupid. Its a fight that obviously cant be won, why waste billions of dollars on something that has no recorded fatalities? Instead if their was some sort of I dono tax on americas number one cash crop (which is weed) wed have revenue instead of spending all of this cash.
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)
    2008-08-05 07:26 AM
    rusty778. Drugs are bad for you! There are no recorded fatalities mainly because the main problem caused by weed is paranoia and schizophrenia. Weed can also lead to Lung Cancer due to all the stuff weed contains and not to mention the tobacco you add. Now, you say taxing this will make revenue for the government and that is true, but then there will be more people having lung cancer, more people needing psy wards and that will also cost government more money!
    2008-08-05 07:47 AM
    So many ignorant people repeating the government's line of ********. Fact is, Cannabis (Weed for those who are less in the know) is FAR less dangerous than ETOH (Ethanol, or common drinking alcohol.) in almost every category. Let's run down the list.

Mentally addictive? ETOH yes, cannabis no.
    Physically addictive? (Withdrawls?) ETOH yes, cannabis no.
    Overdose possibility? ETOH yes, cannabis no.

And regardless of what 'DARE' and 'just say no' will tell you, the 'gateway' drug is by far caffeine and ETOH, not cannabis

All you people on your 'moral' high horses don't realize how you are just pawns in the media and government's game. Every year, your (assuming you live in the US, of course) tax dollars go to a government program called 'The War on Drugs'. This 20 BILLION dollar a year program has failed to decrease drug trafficking, and has actually lead to a 200% increase in all drug sales, purchases, and usage.

If the people realized this, we could legalize drugs, tax the HELL out of them (read: 30-40%) make tons of money for government programs like socialized medicine or public works, and take the money out of the criminals and put it in the hands of the people in tax refunds.

TL;DR Stop whining about 'pot' and learn something.
    Running:
    iPhone 4 4.0 Jailbreakme
    iPad Wifi 3.2 jailbreakme
    AT&T
    2008-08-05 07:53 AM
    rusty778. Drugs are bad for you! There are no recorded fatalities mainly because the main problem caused by weed is paranoia and schizophrenia. Weed can also lead to Lung Cancer due to all the stuff weed contains and not to mention the tobacco you add. Now, you say taxing this will make revenue for the government and that is true, but then there will be more people having lung cancer, more people needing psy wards and that will also cost government more money!
    Their has never been any real proof marijuana causes mental illness. Also their is more than one way to get THC in your system.(ie eating it, topical sprays,pills,eye drops etc) have you ever heard of medical marijuana? It helps with pain, nausea, head aches etc. It does a lot more good then it does bad. Also if your dumb enough to some enough weed to get lung cancer then I say good, natural selection is doing its job.
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)
    2008-08-05 08:07 AM
    Or you could of never done drugs in the first place and you wouldnt be having this problem would you now?

He wasn't doing drugs, he was smoking pot.
    2008-08-05 08:33 AM
    First MMSiPhone Cannabis is mentally addictive, people get hooked on the high like my best friend and I and people do get physically hooked although very rarely. Yes the cannabis has got it's benefits in medicine and the government realises this, hence why they make it legal for presciption uses. Dare I say I use to smoke pot, regularly and actually got hooked on it (maybe from the tobacco) but I noticed my ability to remember have decreased hence why I stopped. Rusty778, people have claimed to be chronic weed users and have mental problems. If this is not proof then what else do you want?

Anyways, I dont wanna highjack this thread anymore. If you guys wanna do weed fair enough. It's good and you get a good high. But I have quit years ago and I'm proud of it. I feel cleaner.
    Last edited by Taniban; 2008-08-05 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-05 09:02 AM
    Well their is nothing for you to get physically addicted to. Anything can become mentally addictive,like spring water.Also want I want is real scientific proof with double blind studies to prove that weed can cause problems.
    2008-08-05 04:18 PM
    Best advise, don't use drugs. Then you wouldn't have to worry about these things
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-08-05 04:24 PM
    weed isnt a drug its a natural HERB smh for people calling it a "DRUG" cuz thats what the government told you

n da reason it aint legal is cause even if they legalize it people r still gonna sell it on the streets unless they push it like cigarettes n put 24 fat joints in a box for 5 bux or 5 fat blunts in a box for 3.50 but there not there gonna sell it at reg prices n make no money

the government is gonna sell weed if its legal like
    drug dealers sell it

3 grams\10$

7 grams\25$

an ounce\80$

n if the govt sells it like that then ima buy it from a dealer

n the best way to get weed out cha system is go to GNC n get these herbal medicine tablets **** cleans u out in 3 days n da people dat i kno used em smoke everyday
    2008-08-05 04:44 PM
    Best advise, don't use drugs. Then you wouldn't have to worry about these things
    Exactly what i said!

AND That Guy, Its the samething its banned for a reason.
    EDM
    2008-08-05 06:24 PM
    I knew most of that, and actually congress is starting to lighten up about legalizing pot. The point however is, whether its not harmful, it's still an illegal substance in the states.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.
    2008-08-05 06:32 PM
    weed isnt a drug its a natural HERB smh for people calling it a "DRUG" cuz thats what the government told you
    There's no such thing as a "natural herb". Herbs are extracts from natural plants. Cocaine comes from the Coca shrub, opium comes from poppy seeds. When components of these are extracted and reformulated, they are called "drugs".
    2008-08-05 06:34 PM
    Stand in front of the mirror,
    Spin around 3 times saying "Mother Mary Ju Wana"
    Then rub some pickle juice on your nuts!
    Still a bit fresh at this...and will evolve to FRESH in a Bel Air type of way!
    2008-08-05 06:56 PM
    Wow why is everyone bustin this guys balls, so he inhaled big deal, and marajuana is only mentally addictive and that is. It is safer then drinking, and when was the last time you heard of a guy smokin a joint and beating his wife and kids? That usually just leads to getting some cookies and candy followed by a nap. Also it does not cause any long term mental effects, and it does not cause schizophrenia either.

BTW mobsta, you must be smokin some straight up low level CRAP for those prices, and the government will charge more then dealers, have a lower quality, and tax the hell out of it.
    2008-08-05 06:57 PM
    Doctors prescribe Weed to patients when they have Bran cancer, Thats pretty much the only time its allowed, and its the 100% Pure stuff none of that street crap
    EDM
    2008-08-05 06:59 PM
    Doesn't matter to me what the guy's doing. He can smoke all his brain cells out for all I care. But if you're going to do the deed, expect the pay the consequences. Don't smoke up and then ask people how to pass a drug test, he did it to himself.
    2008-08-05 07:00 PM
    So many ignorant people repeating the government's line of ********. Fact is, Cannabis (Weed for those who are less in the know) is FAR less dangerous than ETOH (Ethanol, or common drinking alcohol.) in almost every category. Let's run down the list.

Mentally addictive? ETOH yes, cannabis no.
    Physically addictive? (Withdrawls?) ETOH yes, cannabis no.
    Overdose possibility? ETOH yes, cannabis no.

And regardless of what 'DARE' and 'just say no' will tell you, the 'gateway' drug is by far caffeine and ETOH, not cannabis

All you people on your 'moral' high horses don't realize how you are just pawns in the media and government's game. Every year, your (assuming you live in the US, of course) tax dollars go to a government program called 'The War on Drugs'. This 20 BILLION dollar a year program has failed to decrease drug trafficking, and has actually lead to a 200% increase in all drug sales, purchases, and usage.

If the people realized this, we could legalize drugs, tax the HELL out of them (read: 30-40%) make tons of money for government programs like socialized medicine or public works, and take the money out of the criminals and put it in the hands of the people in tax refunds.

A voice of reason. Did anyone ever see the movie V for Vendetta? While not about drugs, it was about how the government does a great job of brainwashing the masses via the mass media. If people just stop to think fot themselves, a wonderful voice of reason is heard.

perhaps marijuana is "bad' for you, perhaps it isnt. We have totally lost freedom of choice if the government starts legislating health. Just look at them wanting to ban trans fats. Instead of educating people as to what different indulgances do and letting them choose, we have to continually protect people from themselves.

its about control people. Always has been, always will. Prohibition in the 30's did not work, the war on drugs wont either. It has been a long known fact that alcohol has far worse and long lasting effects on the body, both physical and psychological than weed.

I don't personally indulge, and havent in over 20 years, but I believe it should be a person's right to do so if of legal age. Moderation is the key. For some reason we love to dangle the forbidden fruit in front of people. If it were legal, people might have an opportunity to learn how to indulge safely. Anything in moderation is PROBABLY not going to hurt you, but anything in excess probably will.
    2008-08-05 07:01 PM
    Or you could of never done drugs in the first place and you wouldnt be having this problem would you now?
    I guess you have never done anything wrong in your life?
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!
    2008-08-05 07:16 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD