In Hawaii these people called the police because their neighbors were in their own back yard smoking weed.

The officer on the phone replied with "Can you please tolerate this behavior? it's just what those people do."

I guess that is true..if you want to do it...FINE! However, if you choose to do it, you have to accept the fact you are limiting your opportunities in life. I guess that would classify under SACRIFICE!
    Still a bit fresh at this...and will evolve to FRESH in a Bel Air type of way!
    2008-08-05 07:18 PM
    Doctors prescribe Weed to patients when they have Bran cancer, Thats pretty much the only time its allowed, and its the 100% Pure stuff none of that street crap
    It is also recomended to most cancer patients cause it helps them deal the kemo, my mom was told that by her doctor when she was in treatment. Also I bet you all didn't know this but it is being tested with tourettes. I had a good friend with tourettes that got in trouble for smoking pot cause he wasn't twitching, even though he was not stoned, it was just like a couple of pulls of a pipe to stop his twitching.

I am not trying to debate you or or put you down, but it is not really that bad for you and it has great medicinal value so it at the least needs to be better evaluated.
    2008-08-05 07:18 PM
    I guess you have never done anything wrong in your life?
    This isn't a crusade for or against the use of drugs, it's more about accountability. The guy smoked up, and now because of that he's going to fail a drug test. There's only one person responsible for that, himself.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-08-05 07:20 PM
    weed isnt a drug its a natural HERB smh for people calling it a "DRUG" cuz thats what the government told you
    Also it does not cause any long term mental effects, and it does not cause schizophrenia either.

| O M G |
    You two are joking aren't you?
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-08-05 at 07:27 PM.
    2008-08-05 07:23 PM
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1jB7RBGVGk]YouTube - Reefer Madness Trailer Great marijuana movie[/ame]
    2008-08-05 07:31 PM
    I need some M, and I need some M now!
    2008-08-05 07:32 PM
    This isn't a crusade for or against the use of drugs, it's more about accountability. The guy smoked up, and now because of that he's going to fail a drug test. There's only one person responsible for that, himself.
    Exactly, Now theres a chance he failed the drug test, and didnt get a Job. Maybe next time he will think twice next time.
    EDM
    2008-08-05 07:39 PM
    A voice of reason. Did anyone ever see the movie V for Vendetta? While not about drugs, it was about how the government does a great job of brainwashing the masses via the mass media. If people just stop to think fot themselves, a wonderful voice of reason is heard.

perhaps marijuana is "bad' for you, perhaps it isnt. We have totally lost freedom of choice if the government starts legislating health. Just look at them wanting to ban trans fats. Instead of educating people as to what different indulgances do and letting them choose, we have to continually protect people from themselves.

its about control people. Always has been, always will. Prohibition in the 30's did not work, the war on drugs wont either. It has been a long known fact that alcohol has far worse and long lasting effects on the body, both physical and psychological than weed.

I don't personally indulge, and havent in over 20 years, but I believe it should be a person's right to do so if of legal age. Moderation is the key. For some reason we love to dangle the forbidden fruit in front of people. If it were legal, people might have an opportunity to learn how to indulge safely. Anything in moderation is PROBABLY not going to hurt you, but anything in excess probably will.

dat statement in pink is real talk
    n
    excess marijuana usage will not hurt you smh at ANYONE beleiving that

There's no such thing as a "natural herb". Herbs are extracts from natural plants. Cocaine comes from the Coca shrub, opium comes from poppy seeds. When components of these are extracted and reformulated, they are called "drugs".
    but weed is grown it is natural i grown weed u dry it n smoke it so it is natural herb u dont extract or reformulate n if so what u add smh n den coke aint juss from da plant it has stuff added to it.. whats added to weed??? again smh

Doesn't matter to me what the guy's doing. He can smoke all his brain cells out for all I care. But if you're going to do the deed, expect the pay the consequences. Don't smoke up and then ask people how to pass a drug test, he did it to himself.
    WEED DOESNT KILL BRAIN CELLS ALCOHOL N COCAINE DO weed juss milds them so u get them back when ur done being high

but beleive that govt bullSH!T your beleiving n when u die unsatisfied with life youll know why

smh at that ------ eurisko not knowing what hes saying
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-08-05 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-05 07:44 PM
    Oh my God. Drug: any substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body. Cannab
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-08-05 at 07:55 PM.
    2008-08-05 07:46 PM
    dat statement in pink is real talk
    n
    excess marijuana usage will not hurt you smh at ANYONE beleiving that

but weed is grown it is natural i grown weed u dry it n smoke it so it is natural herb u dont extract or reformulate n if so what u add smh n den coke aint juss from da plant it has stuff added to it.. whats added to weed??? again smh

WEED DOESNT KILL BRAIN CELLS ALCOHOL N COCAINE DO weed juss milds them so u get them back when ur done being high

but beleive that govt bullSH!T your beleiving n when u die unsatisfied with life youll know why

smh at that ----- eurisko not knowing what hes saying
    This guy right here is Phail lay off the weed man.
    Last edited by Zeal; 2008-08-05 at 07:54 PM.
    EDM
    2008-08-05 07:49 PM
    Everyone on this thread is so uninformed and trying to give advise. It is truly the blind leading the blind here.

For those who don't smoke or who have never tried it, you are the least able to give proper advise, so dont even talk. And dont pull that "oh well my friend drank this much water for this long and did this and that and it didnt help him so you are screwed." That is a fallacious argument.

Furthermore, no one on here is a saint, dont even begin to think you have the right to sit here on your high throne, casting your judgment down to everyone.
    If I helped you out in any way, hit the Thanks Button.

iPhone? More like TyPhone
    2008-08-05 07:55 PM
    no my spelling is great its just I'm on a computer n it really does not matter but either way if i spell juss or just it shouldn't really matter cause u know what I'm saying so im sorry that you are so illiterate that you cant spell out a word in your mind with out having every letter there n yes i smoke marijuana n all my brain cell are still there n what word can't i use on this website you moron
    2008-08-05 07:55 PM
    Everyone on this thread is so uninformed and trying to give advise. It is truly the blind leading the blind here.

For those who don't smoke or who have never tried it, you are the least able to give proper advise, so dont even talk. And dont pull that "oh well my friend drank this much water for this long and did this and that and it didnt help him so you are screwed." That is a fallacious argument.

Furthermore, no one on here is a saint, dont even begin to think you have the right to sit here on your high throne, casting your judgment down to everyone.
    i told that fool where to go to get the weed outta his system

n the best way to get weed out cha system is go to GNC n get these herbal medicine tablets **** cleans u out in 3 days n da people dat i kno used em smoke everyday
    2008-08-05 07:57 PM
    no my spelling is great its just I'm on a computer n it really does not matter but either way if i spell juss or just it shouldn't really matter cause u know what I'm saying so im sorry that you are so illiterate that you cant spell out a word in your mind with out having every letter there n yes i smoke marijuana n all my brain cell are still there n what word can't i use on this website you moron
    The N Word...(?) Youre calling me illiterate?

lol.
    EDM
    2008-08-05 07:58 PM
    Closed.
    2008-08-05 08:00 PM
    Umm.. if you could ask that question in English, I would be glad to answer.
    2008-08-05 08:09 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD