I am proud to announce that I just bought my first apple computer yesterday. After months of anxiousness and the astounding levels of work put into the iPhone by everyone, my wallet gave into my wishes, and lent me what was needed to purchase a MacBook. And I must say, between this and my iPhone, I've got nearly everything I could ever wish for, at the moment. Oh, and Rock Band.
    2008-02-16 11:10 PM
    I envy you - I have a pretty decent Dell laptop, but definitely lusting after a MacBook ...
    2008-02-17 12:03 AM
    Nice I just got a mac mini for myself yesterday to.
    Are you having fun yet
    2008-02-17 12:03 AM
    Welcome to the Mac Community
    2008-02-17 12:10 AM
    I am proud to announce that I just bought my first apple computer yesterday. After months of anxiousness and the astounding levels of work put into the iPhone by everyone, my wallet gave into my wishes, and lent me what was needed to purchase a MacBook. And I must say, between this and my iPhone, I've got nearly everything I could ever wish for, at the moment. Oh, and Rock Band.
    All you could ever wish for a is Mac and an Iphone. I'm sorry...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-02-17 12:24 AM
    All you could ever wish for a is Mac and an Iphone. I'm sorry...
    Come on dude dont hate, anyways congrats on the purchase!
    2008-02-17 12:31 AM
    congrats
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-02-17 12:34 AM
    Welcome.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2008-02-17 05:33 AM
    Very nice... still trying to get myself one... soon I hope ;D
    2008-02-17 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD