a software fix for a hardware issue. they dont want to admit they launched the 3g with so many issues.

hurry up att get the fuze out
    2008-09-12 10:45 PM
    seems to be working wonders for bunches of people/ Maybe there is no hardware issue that is prevalent in all phones...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-09-12 10:59 PM
    a software fix for a hardware issue. they dont want to admit they launched the 3g with so many issues.

hurry up att get the fuze out

Is this really worth an entire thread? I believe they have admitted this as well. And, you can have a Hardware issue that can be fixed with software, obviously.
    2008-09-12 11:20 PM
    This update has really improved my phone, I'll tell you that.

The UI is faster, no dropped calls this morning, and all the slow downs I had in Safari, and texting, all are gone.

I was ready to scrap the phone if this update didn't fix anything, and thus far, I'm highly impressed.
    2008-09-12 11:28 PM
    I havent heard anything about this until today but I guess its because I only have a 4gb lol
    2008-09-14 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD