I don't know where else to put this, but since it's site-related, this seemed appropriate.

Anyway, lately when I visit the site, the home page doesn't display page 1, it's always on page 3. Every now and then I can get it to work right, though. Yesterday I was able to see a thread about the Efix dongle that makes installing OS X on pc's easy as pie. Well that got me thinking of installing OS X on my pc, so I opened a new window and started researching it for around a half hour. Then I remembered I hadn't read all the news yet so I went back to the MMi window and hit back to go back to the home page and it took me to page 3 with the "ipod touch disassembled: has bluetooth" at the top.

I've tried clearing the cache and cookies, I've tried Safari and Firefox, and it still does it. I don't know if it's just me or if it's because of the recent domain change or...

Is this happening to anyone else??

BTW, I'm on a Macbook running 10.5.4 if that matters.

Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster

2008-09-20 12:00 AM
    Same here... but I am running vista
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-09-20 12:14 AM
    Annoying, aint it?

Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster

2008-09-20 12:17 AM
    Could it be because se you have the iPod tab selected in your forums so it's giving you iPod news?
    2008-09-20 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD