Rewind, I want more..................lmao

See, told ya. one1 is the good spirit and keeps moral up. Kinda like a cheer leader cause he's smoooooth.

Lmao
    2011-04-02 02:29 AM
    I'm an invisible pimp in a green suit.

....or a black man with a big smile walking at night.... can't tell.
    2011-04-02 02:30 AM
    No. There have been two times your name came up and twice the group voted no.
    Well that means I am not ready for being a mod and should wait until I get passed. No big deal tho. It is the helping that matters not what role you play.
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-04-02 02:30 AM
    ^^your choice juan1ski
    2011-04-02 02:36 AM
    It's not a matter of ready. We just need a certain level of classiness.
    2011-04-02 02:40 AM
    Oh so I'm not classy?
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-04-02 02:42 AM
    Just so you know Stray you have a lot of the good qualities that are looked for when choosing mods. The reasons you were voted no for now I believe are things that you will learn in time. Your only 14 bud, give yourself time to grow/mature and keep doing what you are doing and good things may happen one day. Make sure you realize it isn't just about having a fancy title and power. It really is a job and with that comes big responsibilities too. That's one of the reasons one1 has declined so many times, he comes here to have fun and relax, not to work. A lot of things go on behind the scenes that you guys don't see (and I'm not just talking about the kinkiness going on in staff section )
    2011-04-02 02:50 AM
    Just so you know Stray you have a lot of the good qualities that are looked for when choosing mods. The reasons you were voted no for now I believe are things that you will learn in time. Your only 14 bud, give yourself time to grow/mature and keep doing what you are doing and good things may happen one day. Make sure you realize it isn't just about having a fancy title and power. It really is a job and with that comes big responsibilities too. That's one of the reasons one1 has declined so many times, he comes here to have fun and relax, not to work. A lot of things go on behind the scenes that you guys don't see (and I'm not just talking about the kinkiness going on in staff section )
    Ditto

and I'm not just talking about the kinkiness going on in staff section
    And it does get kinky and creepy too.................lmao
    2011-04-02 02:54 AM
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. As long as I know that I'm doing a good job that is what makes me happy.
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-04-02 02:57 AM
    Well put man
    2011-04-02 02:58 AM
    http://modmyi.com/forums/mac-b-s-t/7...ml#post5935962'

spam, for some reason the report table is not coming up when i try it so...... REPORT.
    2011-04-02 03:06 AM
    http://modmyi.com/forums/mac-b-s-t/7...ml#post5935962'

spam, for some reason the report table is not coming up when i try it so...... REPORT.
    I already got that one
    2011-04-02 03:08 AM
    I already got that one
    If I could see it, you AIN'T GOT IT

He had two posts though.
    2011-04-02 03:10 AM
    You must have opened that page just before I wiped him off the site. You cant see it now right?
    2011-04-02 03:11 AM
    He got them all, one touched him. Adios
    2011-04-02 03:11 AM
    You must have opened that page just before I wiped him off the site. You cant see it now right?
    I dunno I am on Lion, you can never tell if it's a bug or a page load issue.
    2011-04-02 03:13 AM
    Maybe a cache issue with your browser. Who knows, but he gone now
    2011-04-02 03:14 AM
    My phone is right now soooo sexy I should make a vid and post it
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-04-02 03:14 AM
    Maybe a cache issue with your browser. Who knows, but he gone now
    I don't doubt he's gone, I doubt I'm going to last much longer on Lion restarting safari to post.
    2011-04-02 03:16 AM
    Ya, I gave up on Lion. Think Im staying away until it is released to the public.
    2011-04-02 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD