User Tag List

It ain't the first time I've leaned into a 3 foot wide hole looking to fix a problem.
    I have found.....that there is no fix for a 3-foot wide hole
    2009-10-06 01:09 AM
    ^ could you extrapolate that? And explaining the circumstances would be fun too.

We finished this 2010 Camaro last night (customers car) for the photo shoot today. This thing is so sweet.
    Asanti 3 Piece wheels with 22-inch tires all the way around, Baer brakes 15-inch rotors all the way around with 6 piston calipers, Billy Boat Stainless Steel exhaust system, Pedders USA adj coil over suspension, Magnuson super charger, Cold air intake system still being designed, Hydro Carbon interior kit, everything blacked out.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-06 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    smaller sig.png
    2009-10-06 01:59 AM
    damnnn... I want it.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-10-06 02:04 AM
    That thing is sick!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-10-06 02:20 AM
    How's that for a first car? haha.
    Dadddy!
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-10-06 02:28 AM
    Space, the final frontier........................
    Is it me or did the update in Cydia yesterday change SMS, now I have a "subject" header in the text box.
    Or could it be that I let a customer play with my phone for a few minutes today while moving some cars around and he changed a setting. No clue but this sux, when in landscape mode you can't see sh1t. Halp me I hate this...... Bones, is that you?

How's that for a first car? haha.
    Dadddy!
    Better talk nice to Daddy, 65k ((special pricing of coarse)) is what it will cost him.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-06 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    smaller sig.png
    2009-10-06 02:30 AM
    A subject header? I think it's just your phone...

Ahaha.. but my daddy loves me
    2009-10-06 02:32 AM
    Yeah, check it out. Never noticed it until today.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-10-06 02:38 AM
    lol. definitely not on mine.
    Strange..

Ohh.. it's in Settings.
    Try Settings > Messages > Show Subject Field (off)
    Last edited by angiepangie; 2009-10-06 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-06 02:45 AM
    That was it 'pangie, ((Shoe subject field)) I wonder what else he changed on my dam phone. It was freaking me out. In 2 years as an iPhone user I have never ever left anyone alone with my phone until today. Lessen learned. Never again.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-10-06 02:48 AM
    I never leave them alone with my phone... everyone always plays with it though
    The other day we were at a match and I left my phone where the team was hanging out on top of my stuff. I came back and I like looked all over for my phone and started freaking out... yeahh.. this one girl was playing with it. hahha.
    2009-10-06 02:51 AM
    Yeah he was screwing with me for sure, he was an iPhone guy too. He was loving mine because he had never seen one that was jailbroke and had Custom themes and stuff. Never again ever........................
    smaller sig.png
    2009-10-06 02:56 AM
    Bring up redsn0w on your comp and offer to jailbreak his for him?
    2009-10-06 02:59 AM
    rather kick him in the nads, messin' with my fone.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-10-06 03:01 AM
    so whats up with all this stupid ADs.. "i got ripped in 30 days/weeks" its everywere..its even in cyida..been seeing this all day i got ripped i got ripped i got ripped i got raped..ahhhhh..the inter web is like 90% spam of ADs/junk..
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-10-06 03:47 AM
    I've just learned to ignore the ads. I never look at ads on a page...
    2009-10-06 03:49 AM
    me either
    2009-10-06 04:28 AM
    yeah..i wonder a web without ADs/spam/junk..now that will be the best web surfing experience
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-10-06 05:04 AM

smaller sig.png
    2009-10-06 05:19 AM
    WOW, is it really possible to be that HOT!! Back that azz up mama
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-10-06 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD