User Tag List

Hey guys sorry for the MIA but guess what lol I gots me a hobby part time at Att
    Feeling better?
    2011-05-04 02:19 AM
    Hey guys sorry for the MIA but guess what lol I gots me a hobby part time at Att
    Yay me work together sorta lol
    2011-05-04 02:19 AM
    Yes thanks Simon I'm
    Feeling way better but for some reason my right thumb has been twitching for 2 months and now just bothering me lol
    2011-05-04 02:34 AM
    Yes cowboy
    2011-05-04 02:34 AM
    The hobby would be.... taking pics of yourself on company time?

LOL, congrats!
    2011-05-04 02:36 AM
    Yes thanks Simon I'm
    Feeling way better but for some reason my right thumb has been twitching for 2 months and now just bothering me lol
    Could be your neck causing the thumb problem. Any neck pain, arm/hand/finger tingling or numbness?
    2011-05-04 02:37 AM
    The hobby would be.... taking pics of yourself on company time?

LOL, congrats!
    Well done, except for the whole "you work for an ahole company" thing.

Just my own opinion (and I'm sure Logan will kill me for it, rofl). But good to see y'all back here.
    2011-05-04 02:38 AM
    Yes cowboy
    Cool cool send me your attuid
    2011-05-04 02:39 AM
    Yes one lol I gotta get back to work lol
    @simon: nope, no neck pain
    2011-05-04 02:47 AM
    Orbyorb, i respect your opinion , but hey , atleast I'm gonna be reassured an iPhone 5 and not have to camp out like I usually do
    2011-05-04 02:48 AM
    So anyone know the difference between being self-conscious and being self-aware? Is it just self-conscious is a more extreme version of being self-aware or what?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2011-05-04 02:50 AM
    Orbyorb, i respect your opinion , but hey , atleast I'm gonna be reassured an iPhone 5 and not have to camp out like I usually do
    You should make sure of that I have a friend that works at the authorized AT&T center and when I got my iphone 4 he said that they had to wait two months before they could get it because of some policy about customers getting the products first
    2011-05-04 02:52 AM
    So anyone know the difference between being self-conscious and being self-aware? Is it just self-conscious is a more extreme version of being self-aware or what?
    I would say tho. I think you would have worst image of your self with self conscious.
    2011-05-04 02:55 AM
    You should make sure of that I have a friend that works at the authorized AT&T center and when I got my iphone 4 he said that they had to wait two months before they could get it because of some policy about customers getting the products first
    Nope first come first serve.
    2011-05-04 02:56 AM
    Weather is crazy here. Got down to 50 today.
    2011-05-04 03:33 AM
    Yesterday our high was 39, had snow fall in the morning breifly. Today it was 58 tomorrow is supposed to be high 60s. Yes finally spring is coming.
    2011-05-04 03:38 AM
    It was 100 on Saturday and 50 today. Thats too much of a swing for me.
    2011-05-04 03:38 AM
    self-conscious / Self-consciousness
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (Redirected from Self-conscious)
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Mergefrom.svg
    It has been suggested that Self-conscious emotions be merged into this article or section. (Discuss)
    Not to be confused with Self-awareness, Self-concept, Self image, or Self-perception.

Self-consciousness is an acute sense of self-awareness. It is a preoccupation with oneself, as opposed to the philosophical state of self-awareness, which is the awareness that one exists as an individual being; although some writers use both terms interchangeably or synonymously.[1] An unpleasant feeling of self-consciousness may occur when one realizes that one is being watched or observed, the feeling that "everyone is looking" at oneself. Some people are habitually more self-conscious than others. Unpleasant feelings of self-consciousness are sometimes associated with shyness or paranoia. According to Schopenhauer, man can, through self-consciousness, make a choice between affirming or denying the will.[2]

Self-aware / Self-awareness describes the condition of being aware of one's awareness. It is the awareness that one exists as an individual being. Without self-awareness the self perceives and accepts the thoughts that are occurring to be who the self is. Self-awareness gives one the option or choice to choose thoughts being thought rather than simply thinking the thoughts that are stimulated from the accumulative events leading up to the circumstances of the moment.
    smaller sig.png
    2011-05-04 03:45 AM
    Been feeling sick the past few days. I hit the meds pretty hard last night and slept 16 hours
    2011-05-04 03:47 AM
    I read the wiki on it and was just wondering if being more self aware was all that it pertained too. So they are pretty much the same thing.

It all started because a buddy asked me about it because of some thing he was watching mentioned in order to be whateverthename you have self-aware and conscious.
    2011-05-04 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD