User Tag List

Congrats's ZwayneO on hitting 4k

slackers? yes sir I guess we are one1, I have the same music that I had months ago. Being able to play it but not share it just sux.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-24 08:33 PM
    Congrats zwayne
    2010-01-24 09:16 PM
    Congrats...still a long way to the top (if there is one...)
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-01-24 09:47 PM
    Going to buy a new car tomorrow. Can't decide between this

or this

I am going all out
    Attached Thumbnails The randomly off topic thread-screen-shot-2010-01-24-5.07.19-pm.png   The randomly off topic thread-screen-shot-2010-01-24-5.13.01-pm.png  
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2010-01-24 10:14 PM
    2ns

2nd
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2010-01-24 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-24 10:18 PM
    Yeah, I am leaning towards the rover as well. But it is a HUGE gas guzzler....

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    If you can't decide between a Benz and a Range then you clearly are not in a position to make that purchase.

People with money and brains buy the Benz, people with good credit and live in a trailer buy a range and try to be baller until the damn thing falls to pieces in the first year.

Nobody is hiding consumer reports of range being at the VERY BOTTOM of the customer satisfaction list or the very TOP of the problems per car list. Just saying...... it's out there......

If you can;t decide, you aren't in a position to buy one of them.
    Iíve been here almost 12 years, 10k posts, 1100 thanks. I donít need post approval.
    You always have the nicest things to say don't you

I had a Range Rover before and the Land Rover Discovery I. I never had issues with either actually and they were some of my favorite cars. But yes the consumer reports are no secret.

My family however was always a Mercedes family growing up and my folks always had them. They are fabulous cars, but also lately they are in and out of the shop all of the time.

I have the BMW X5 now and love it. The real choice is whether or not to get a sedan or another SUV.

2010-01-24 10:24 PM
    What do we have here, well a consumer reports list.... hmmmm......

Used car reliability: Learn more from Consumer Reports

The worst, the Land Rover Range Rover, had 140 problems.

oops, they did it again....

Least Reliable Luxury Cars

When you spend $76,000 for a car, you expect it to be bulletproof.

What you don't expect is for Consumer Reports to call it "unreliable," and for J.D. Power and Associates to give it below average ratings across a range of manufacturing quality measures.

But had you bought a Range Rover, both would be the case.
    Ouch.........

Range Rover News

Land/Range Rover 2nd to Last in Dependability Among All Vehicles,
    and 3rd to Last in Initial Quality
    Iíve been here almost 12 years, 10k posts, 1100 thanks. I donít need post approval.
    2010-01-24 10:24 PM
    You keep making comments like
    You'd think someone with the money to make that purchase would know that.
    and
    If you can't decide between a Benz and a Range then you clearly are not in a position to make that purchase.
    I just want to know, why do you feel the need to make those kind of comments? It has crossed over to the point where I do not think you are being cute anymore but just being flat out rude. Please correct me if I am wrong...because I am already having a really bad day dealing with the car salesmen combined with the girlfriend b!tching in my ear lol
    Last edited by Melech518; 2010-01-24 at 10:42 PM.

2010-01-24 10:32 PM
    "KEEP" making comments, as in one time?

Yeah it's pretty simple. To make the purchase of either of these vehicles you must at least make $100k a year for the banks to approve your loan since you have to make X percentage income V/S the price of the purchase, which I won't get into... every banker on the planet knows the percentage so it's moot. Nobody who has an income over $60k makes a move without market research and someone who buys such cars NEW knows exactly where that car is at in it's resale because it is an investment at that purchase level.

As well someone with the cha-ching to make this purchase reads the paper every day and/or watches money watch on CNBC. YOU HAVE TO because of the tax bracket you are in. SO to answer your question, as I stated earlier anyone who would make such a purchase already know the range is a hunk of **** and would buy the benz.

One more thing, they type of person who would take offense to such a statement, is also the type of person that is kidding themselves thinking they belong in a tax bracket they don't have any business in so they get pissy easy when they think someone is telling them they don't. Nobody said YOU *points finger*, but it was automatically assumed which is the mark of a guilty conscience and makes me believe as with all situations people "out themselves" when you aren't even talking about them....... well hell take it for what it is it might be true. Something is tugging at your panties and it isn't me.
    2010-01-24 10:44 PM
    I'm thinking Chevy Cobalt................
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-24 10:56 PM
    Lol, you have issues one1...I just don't appreciate someone who doesn't know me implying I am stupid. I didn't even consider your monetary motive until you just made that long response.
    Last edited by Melech518; 2010-01-24 at 11:01 PM.

2010-01-24 10:59 PM
    Seriously, drop the act... getting boring. "everyone knows"
    2010-01-24 11:04 PM
    I truely feel sorry for you.

2010-01-24 11:21 PM
    dang, cat fight............
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-24 11:43 PM
    Haha
    2010-01-24 11:44 PM
    Too bad it's not nearly as sexy
    2010-01-24 11:45 PM
    It's just stupid is what it is.

2010-01-24 11:55 PM
    Just post screenies of
    bank accounts and get it over with
    2010-01-24 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD