That's pretty sweet Bo lol
    2012-07-28 01:50 AM
    I had one like that full of pennies. And after the hurricane hit destroyed the house I guess someone went in my house and took it cause it wasn't there no more. An my dolly for my toolbox was missing but toolbox was still there.
    2012-07-28 01:51 AM
    I had one like that full of pennies. And after the hurricane hit destroyed the house I guess someone went in my house and took it cause it wasn't there no more. An my dolly for my toolbox was missing but toolbox was still there.
    That's stupid I would of took the tools in a heart beat
    2012-07-28 02:01 AM
    Tools probally worth over 4 grand. Has a small box with precision stuff and a big top draw box. 7 drawers ever wrench and sockets you name it it was in there.
    2012-07-28 02:05 AM
    That's pretty sweet Bo lol
    Off random and a question for all you iPhone gurus.
    Have 3 4S phones in my house, all set up almost exactly the same (all tweaks and 1 different theme on my son's phone)
    Anyway. I have fresh restored and re-jailbroken this one phone 4 times now and still have an issue.
    When it resprings from SBSettings or even Respring from BigBoss, it just locks up and I have to do a hard reboot to kick it out.
    Sometimes while installing a tweak that requires a respring, does the same thing.
    I have turned off all tweaks in SBSettings and added 1 back at a time to try to figure this out as it has to be a Mobile Substrate thing I think, but with no resolve. Ideas?
    As stated, exactly same Cydia tweaks in all 3 phones too.
    2012-07-28 02:09 AM
    Ya jailbroke them with all the same programs?
    2012-07-28 02:17 AM
    Off random and a question for all you iPhone gurus.
    Have 3 4S phones in my house, all set up almost exactly the same (all tweaks and 1 different theme on my son's phone)
    Anyway. I have fresh restored and re-jailbroken this one phone 4 times now and still have an issue.
    When it resprings from SBSettings or even Respring from BigBoss, it just locks up and I have to do a hard reboot to kick it out.
    Sometimes while installing a tweak that requires a respring, does the same thing.
    I have turned off all tweaks in SBSettings and added 1 back at a time to try to figure this out as it has to be a Mobile Substrate thing I think, but with no resolve. Ideas?
    As stated, exactly same Cydia tweaks in all 3 phones too.
    Is the one that's giving u problems the one with a different theme (your sons)?
    2012-07-28 02:19 AM
    Yup, all with redn0w and the same IPSW from Apple. Everything is the same on all 3 phones.

Is the one that's giving u problems the one with a different theme (your sons)?
    Nope, ZUI-Bo (LOL) on them. Same themes. and the one with issue I have never re-installed the theme yet until I resolve this.

I'm starting to think it may be a hardware issue. Big azz bummer.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2012-07-28 at 02:26 AM.
    2012-07-28 02:19 AM
    Do u have any HTML add ons for the theme?

Also, do u have any popcap games like plants bs zombies?
    2012-07-28 02:27 AM
    Do u have any HTML add ons for the theme?

Also, do u have any popcap games like plants bs zombies?
    Nope, no games, no themes or add on, just jailbroken and added the Cydia tweaks I use. I believe less is more so I don't use a bunch of fancy add ons and stuff. Just use Forecast on LS.
    2012-07-28 02:37 AM
    I think more going towards hardware issue
    2012-07-28 02:43 AM
    Nope, no games, no themes or add on, just jailbroken and added the Cydia tweaks I use. I believe less is more so I don't use a bunch of fancy add ons and stuff. Just use Forecast on LS.
    No games!?

As of now, did u try the phone w/o forecast?
    2012-07-28 02:45 AM
    I doubt it would be the problem I have it also. But maybe
    2012-07-28 02:47 AM
    Btw the reason I ask about popcap games is because when those are themed via winter board it causes problems with the app.

Forecast doesn't seem to be the problem then. When u restore ur phone, do u restore and then apply a backup or do restore as new?
    2012-07-28 02:51 AM
    Btw the reason I ask about popcap games is because when those are themed via winter board it causes problems with the app.

Forecast doesn't seem to be the problem then. When u restore ur phone, do u restore and then apply a backup or do restore as new?
    Please, I think maybe one time many years ago I may have done a restore from backup, but I am so OCD that I always set up as a new phone.
    I installed 1 tweak at a time and did a respring, phone seems to be fine for a while. If it sits unused for perhaps an hour or so and then try a respring, bam, stuck. I have to believe it is a hardware problem. I have searched and searched and can not isolate the issue or find anything about it.
    Bummed. Big buckos down the drain perhaps on a factory unlocked phone.
    2012-07-28 03:08 AM
    Same I only do restore as new. I'm not sure about it being a hardware problem. Still convinced its software.
    2012-07-28 03:17 AM
    Maybe Simon or Evo can shine some light in here for ya.
    2012-07-28 03:17 AM
    Maybe Simon or Evo can shine some light in here for ya.
    Hopefully they will chime in.
    As we were chatting here, I did a complete restore and re-jailbreak again. Installing tweaks now...........again. Maybe the 5th time is the charm.
    2012-07-28 03:27 AM
    Are you restoring from a back up?
    2012-07-28 03:32 AM
    Are you restoring from a back up?
    No, all fresh restores.
    2012-07-28 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD