I'm glad this stomach bug is just about gone. Last night was not fun
    2012-07-30 01:47 AM
    I'm glad this stomach bug is just about gone. Last night was not fun
    Thanks for not going over the top with detail
    2012-07-30 02:54 AM
    figured i let ya mind to the wondering
    2012-07-30 02:57 AM
    Sure happy that Michael Phelps won a medal today, sure want to see him break the all time record for most Olympic medals.
    I haz da Olympic fever...
    2012-07-30 03:02 AM
    Sure happy that Michael Phelps won a medal today, sure want to see him break the all time record for most Olympic medals.
    Dang it. U spoiled it for me. But that's good to hear. Don't tell me which one
    2012-07-30 03:07 AM
    i think he will do it
    2012-07-30 03:19 AM
    i think he will do it
    Same here.
    2012-07-30 03:22 AM
    Possibly a busted register or a broken BSD device file (e.g., /dev/klog). Something that doesn't run on startup, but does on halt...

Anyway, this might be a very hard sell to an Apple "genius." Say you're trying to change the language and it's hanging on switch after DFU restore?
    FYI, went to the Apple Store yesterday, I printed out what you had said here to have in case I had an issue. I stroll up the the Genius bar, explain my issue, change languages and it gets stuck as it has been doing. The Genius says "huh, I have never seen that".
    I told him what Orbs said and he responded " ah yeah, I was thinking that might be it, let me replace that for you.
    Haz new Factory unlocked white 32 GB 4S. Had to chuckle cause I knew he had no clue, but I'm a happy little camper now. Spent so many hours restoring/jailbreaking and searching.
    Thanks again to all that tried to help me, most of all to Orby, from a planet far far away.
    2012-07-30 03:23 AM
    FYI, went to the Apple Store yesterday, I printed out what you had said here to have in case I had an issue. I stroll up the the Genius bar, explain my issue, change languages and it gets stuck as it has been doing. The Genius says "huh, I have never seen that".
    I told him what Orbs said and he responded " ah yeah, I was thinking that might be it, let me replace that for you.
    Haz new Factory unlocked white 32 GB 4S. Had to chuckle cause I knew he had no clue, but I'm a happy little camper now. Spent so many hours restoring/jailbreaking and searching.
    Thanks again to all that tried to help me, most of all to Orby, from a planet far far away.
    Sounds good did u previously have a 32 gb?

*edit* just learned that zooming out of the webpage ur at in safari lets u take a look at all the tabs u have opened. very neat.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 2012-07-30 at 03:38 AM.
    2012-07-30 03:33 AM
    ^yes, all of them are 32's
    2012-07-30 04:01 AM
    Sounds good did u previously have a 32 gb?

*edit* just learned that zooming out of the webpage ur at in safari lets u take a look at all the tabs u have opened. very neat.
    It's the little things
    2012-07-30 04:02 AM
    I got my AC in my car working finally!!! I am such a good mechanic.
    2012-07-30 04:03 AM
    I couldnt live without that for sure.
    2012-07-30 04:04 AM
    Dude I been driving 35 mins to work in 105+ degree weather for a month and a half now. I been dying
    2012-07-30 04:06 AM
    I couldnt do it. Guy at work had an old toyota he wants to carpool in says it doesn't have Ac I told him I'll drive my truck. Not riding in something for an hour with no Ac
    2012-07-30 04:08 AM
    <3

Hopefully your new phone works a bit better.

(Orby is always glad to help stumped or flummoxed Genii).
    2012-07-30 04:13 AM
    To many big words in there for me.
    2012-07-30 04:21 AM
    To many big words in there for me.
    See? Two reasons to keep me around: big word defusing and an easy person to laugh at/with.
    2012-07-30 04:23 AM
    Three reason ya sexy

In a no way ghey way thou
    2012-07-30 04:27 AM
    <3

Hopefully your new phone works a bit better.

(Orby is always glad to help stumped or flummoxed Genii).
    mui bueno!

Why is it that I always have to look up words that you post?

In a no way ghey way thou
    disclaimer or....hiding in closet? hmmmmmmm lmao
    2012-07-30 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD