Thought those were Blackberry names.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan
    2013-10-05 03:37 AM
    Blackberry isn't really powerful enough of an adversary to fit those titles, although it is pretty horrifying.
    2013-10-05 03:42 AM
    Moving data and preparing to get my hackintosh back on. What what.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan
    2013-10-05 08:17 PM
    People are acting like a huge storm coming straight for us. Come on people it's a tropic storm.
    2013-10-05 08:21 PM
    Me, working a Saturday? We must be real be busy. Heading to Paradise Cafe for lunch for the crew.

I want my new 5S, Wednesday can't come soon enough for me.
    2013-10-05 10:11 PM
    Still haven't got a date yet
    2013-10-05 11:20 PM
    Still haven't got a date yet
    Have you gone through iTunes to check status?

Just FYI guys.

2013-10-05 11:54 PM
    Yep still nothing
    2013-10-05 11:56 PM

Yep still nothing
    When did you place your order?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2013-10-05 at 11:59 PM.
    2013-10-05 11:56 PM
    just installed this on my 5S:

2 words...........FREAKIN AWESOME!

can barely tell it's even there, except if you touch the home button, you can tell a bit of indentation
    2013-10-06 10:47 AM
    Never had a case on any of my phones but that looks good if you feel the need for one. It doesn't interfere with fingerprint recognition?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2013-10-06 11:33 AM
    Never had a case on any of my phones but that looks good if you feel the need for one. It doesn't interfere with fingerprint recognition?
    nope, the cut-off is slightly bigger by a couple mm
    2013-10-06 12:08 PM
    Morgan's, Morgan's everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

What a rum world we live in....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2013-10-06 10:21 PM
    I ordered one of of eBay (saved a few bucks) just to check it out. I haven't used a screen protector in years, but this seems pretty darn cool. Have to check it out.
    2013-10-06 11:37 PM
    I ordered one of of eBay (saved a few bucks) just to check it out. I haven't used a screen protector in years, but this seems pretty darn cool. Have to check it out.
    AMorgan?
    2013-10-06 11:41 PM
    LoL, nope. The Spigen GLAStR Nano screen protector.

But I do enjoy Rum too.
    2013-10-06 11:47 PM
    LoL, nope. The Spigen GLAStR Nano screen protector.

But I do enjoy Rum too.
    You won't regret it. Especially the round edges, it will prevent chipping. And you will barely notice it there at all, it being so thin and all.

I've never had a glass screen protector before, but I wish I had. It just feels so natural.

If you want the fail-safe way of aligning it, use the hinge method.

I was able to line the home button with the cut-off perfectly. Although.......i had to spend 45 minutes in a steamy bathroom because the stupid dust kept coming back on the screen ever time I wiped off
    2013-10-07 09:15 AM
    You won't regret it. Especially the round edges, it will prevent chipping. And you will barely notice it there at all, it being so thin and all.

I've never had a glass screen protector before, but I wish I had. It just feels so natural.

If you want the fail-safe way of aligning it, use the hinge method.

I was able to line the home button with the cut-off perfectly. Although.......i had to spend 45 minutes in a steamy bathroom because the stupid dust kept coming back on the screen ever time I wiped off
    Lemme just get my leviathan of a book, this here "DSM-5," hmm, where is it...

Ah yes, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, more commonly known as OCD (or CDO... with the letters in correct alphabetical order... THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE...) where were we? Oh.

You have it. I don't even need the book. <3
    2013-10-07 09:40 AM
    Lemme just get my leviathan of a book, this here "DSM-5," hmm, where is it...

Ah yes, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, more commonly known as OCD (or CDO... with the letters in correct alphabetical order... THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE...) where were we? Oh.

You have it. I don't even need the book. <3
    *puts Orby in a group requiring extermination*
    2013-10-07 09:43 AM
    I doubt that I will use the Glass protector for the front (as I have never used anything on the face, but will give it a go. I ordered it for the rear as I use Bumpers rather then cases.
    As far as Orbs, I understand about 30% (or less) of what he posts, on a good day.

What planet is he from?

Oh yeah, Omicron Persei Eight.
    2013-10-07 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.