zap me a copy KOH. lmao
    2014-05-16 10:50 PM
    zap me a copy KOH. lmao
    2014-05-16 11:03 PM
    Poll;

Who is the most confrontation, argumentative, member on this site?

...And then try to figure the reasoning behind it.

oops, can of worms maybe.
    Me?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2014-05-17 02:13 AM
    Me?
    ahhh, the olden days...
    2014-05-17 02:26 AM
    2014-05-17 08:08 PM
    If you are going to have the death penalty, it makes more sense to give the murderer a shot in the head than a shot in the arm IMO. It's inconsistent to kill someone because they "don't deserve to live" and then treat them like the family dog.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 2014-05-17 at 08:44 PM.
    2014-05-17 08:40 PM
    Even though I am a 2nd Amendment advocate of guns, (owning, carrying etc.), I find using it for execution somewhat an easy way out. I believe in the death penalty for certain crimes against humanity, but for me it should be a no mercy thing. Why make it easier is my thought.
    Who knows, making it brutal as the crime may be a deterrent.
    I realize I may get some flak for this, but it's just the way I feel.
    2014-05-17 08:51 PM
    The death penalty does not exist in civilised countries so we don't have the problem of deciding how to end another persons life.

The thought appals me.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2014-05-17 09:37 PM
    ^well it's still kinda the like 'old west' where I live. The punishment should fit the crime.

The thought appals me.
    So your saying that there wouldn't be a situation where death should be the final outcome. What if; daughter/wife/sibling raped, tortured then brutally murdered? We should pay to imprison that person for life? bahhhh.

How about Osama bin Laden? He deserved to live?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-05-17 at 09:52 PM.
    2014-05-17 09:43 PM
    Hello,

Goodbye,
    Have a Great day
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-05-17 at 10:11 PM.
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-05-17 10:09 PM
    No death penalty here. We just stick em all on a small island and watch them tear each other to pieces for amusement.
    2014-05-17 10:31 PM
    No death penalty here. We just stick em all on a small island and watch them tear each other to pieces for amusement.
    Like Guantanamo Bay.. right?
    2014-05-17 10:38 PM
    ^well it's still kinda the like 'old west' where I live. The punishment should fit the crime.

So your saying that there wouldn't be a situation where death should be the final outcome. What if; daughter/wife/sibling raped, tortured then brutally murdered? We should pay to imprison that person for life? bahhhh.

How about Osama bin Laden? He deserved to live?
    No one deserves to die.
    2014-05-17 10:56 PM

Isn't that what Britain did to colonize Australia? lol
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-05-17 at 11:37 PM.
    2014-05-17 11:24 PM
    I am not an advocate for capital (or even infinite) punishment, but I am an advocate for the concept of meeting force with force.

How that works without getting nailed with the "cognitive dissonance" paintbrush, I'm still not entirely sure...
    2014-05-18 01:45 AM
    We live in a different world..

Strange, isn't it?
    2014-05-18 01:50 AM
    We live in a different world..

Strange, isn't it?
    Oh, indeed.

Just so long as they both have nice weather, fast cars, delicious food, great sport, true friends, and fit birds... I'm all over it.
    2014-05-18 01:52 AM
    We can send our people to war, how is that killing different? Death is death. On one hand it's accepted to take a life and not another. An odd balancing act I think.
    Not trying to preach what I believe in, trying to understand. I lost my Husband in Afghanistan in 2006, a hard pill to swallow about killing.
    What is deserved, what is right?
    2014-05-18 02:13 AM
    Nice weather! What's that?

We can send our people to war, how is that killing different? Death is death. On one hand it's accepted to take a life and not another. An odd balancing act I think.
    Not trying to preach what I believe in, trying to understand. I lost my Husband in Afghanistan in 2006, a hard pill to swallow about killing.
    What is deserved, what is right?
    War is not good, I hate it. You lost your husband - any argument I make just pales into insignificance, doesn't it?

I'm sorry.
    Last edited by confucious; 2014-05-18 at 02:18 AM.
    2014-05-18 02:14 AM

Isn't that what Britain did to colonize Australia? lol
    Lol, I think so. Think I saw it in a movie once too.
    2014-05-18 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.