Oh cheese, the racist food of the dairy world. I’m offended. We shouldn’t start there.
    2015-04-23 08:02 PM
    Yeeeesssssss, this is my favorite one
    2015-04-23 08:03 PM
    Feta Cheese for me please.

2015-04-23 08:09 PM
    Oh cheese, the racist food of the dairy world. I’m offended. We shouldn’t start there.
    Read the first post of this thread.
    2015-04-23 08:10 PM
    What kinda cheese we talking?

Not big into Swiss, but gimme some Gouda, a nice sharp cheddar, or some good old fashioned mozzarella and you got me.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2015-04-23 08:13 PM
    Pretty cool. IPhone Survives 42-story Fall and still works.

Watch NBC TODAY Show: IPhone Survives 42-story Fall ? and Records It Online | Hulu
    2015-04-23 08:46 PM
    2015-04-23 08:53 PM
    Not enough power!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-04-23 09:12 PM
    Anyone have experience with mediacom internet? Looking to ditch my crap att DSL, but I've heard bad stuff about mediacom too. Don't just want to switch one evil for another.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2015-04-23 09:38 PM
    Not enough power!

2015-04-23 10:05 PM
    I need a new O Scope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-04-23 10:20 PM
    Wow, where to start. The Doom and Gloom that NewD preaches and points to the reasons he believes it is that way, The racial issues, Flags and guns. Population explosion, Climate changing, Mass killings, Gateway drugs, civil rights, Gay Marriage, All really heavy topics.

Perhaps a new thread is needed. In the Staff area we have one called, "If you need to vent.....come on in". May be time for one in the Member area too.

It's not to late to make changes, if only those were the only issues. Take a responsible stance, make you voice and vote count, I believe in a better tomorrow and plan on being here to see it. Perhaps I should get this Colt .45 off my hip first. Nah....

Perhaps those that don't should follow the man that shot John Lennon or Abe Lincoln or better yet move to a third world country where Religion dictates the right to kill.

These issues just didn't start at the time of the Baby Boomers, or Gen X, these things have been happening for centuries.

Don't like the way things are going, be part of the difference, not the problem or sit mildly by as the world passes you by (if you live through it).
    It's actually not "doom and gloom" just a sober pragmatism. Yes the US has always had some struggles -but heinous acts seemed more isolated and random. And post slavery/the Depression/WWII, thru the early 80's this country experienced it's greatest advances in culture, technology, education level, and relative safety in peace time. I've just seen our nation's morality, ethics, educational prowess and sense of civic responsibility really fall off in the last 30-40 years.. It very much concerns me.. The desire for pot legalization is just one symptom in a long laundry list of cultural norms changing that increase my concern.

That's my take.. ... Others will see it differently.. and that's just the way of things...

What's our new topic? Cheese? I love cheese!! All kinds!!
    2015-04-23 11:06 PM
    And who's "Using MJ"?! Did I consent to this?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-04-23 11:08 PM
    That's my take.. ... Others will see it differently.. and that's just the way of things...
    Feel odd saying this, but I actually feel bad for you. It scares me.
    2015-04-23 11:17 PM
    Cheesecake Brownies 👌
    Shaman to that-
    2015-04-24 12:22 AM
    Should I feel bad that I'm binge watching a TV series from 2004-07, "Veronica Mars"?

Actually a really great show, sorry I didn't watch it when it was aired originally.
    2015-04-24 12:23 AM
    It's actually not "doom and gloom" just a sober pragmatism. Yes the US has always had some struggles -but heinous acts seemed more isolated and random. And post slavery/the Depression/WWII, thru the early 80's this country experienced it's greatest advances in culture, technology, education level, and relative safety in peace time. I've just seen our nation's morality, ethics, educational prowess and sense of civic responsibility really fall off in the last 30-40 years.. It very much concerns me.. The desire for pot legalization is just one symptom in a long laundry list of cultural norms changing that increase my concern.

What's our new topic? Cheese? I love cheese!! All kinds!!
    Things would be really plain if we all had the same view anyways. 😏
    2015-04-24 12:28 AM
    And here I thought leftism meant being concerned about the collective. Cheers to NewD for reminding us it's actually about individual liberties.
    2015-04-24 12:38 AM
    Feel odd saying this, but I actually feel bad for you. It scares me.
    Oh you don't need to worry about me. I'm a "glass half full optimist" about most topics.. I just start "wagging my finger" and shoutin Paul Revere from the rooftops when it looks like things will affect my kids future. You have any kids yet, Bo? Anybody's life but your own to be concerned for? It changes one's perspective.. .. The randomly off topic thread
    2015-04-24 12:41 AM
    And here I thought leftism meant being concerned about the collective. Cheers to NewD for reminding us it's actually about individual liberties.
    The individual liberties of a certain "subset" of all people in a society being pushed on, to the detriment of, the rest of the people - is called Fascism, my friend. The randomly off topic thread

Leftism/Statism is the new Fascism and a new Repressive religion in the world.. More intolerant than those "righteys".. The randomly off topic thread
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-04-24 at 12:47 AM.
    2015-04-24 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD