Hopefully they will be extra long episodes at least.
    2017-03-20 04:03 AM
    Hopefully they will be extra long episodes at least.
    That's would be a plus for sure.
    2017-03-20 04:07 AM
    And finally........ it arrived...... long awaited record. Amazons finest job ever
    2017-04-01 03:20 PM
    bbrks,
    You know - I grew up with Vinyl Records.. changed many a needle in my turntable cause I would wear them out.. when cassettes came along and eventually digital media like CD's I was glad I'd never have to turn back. What do you think the interest in vinyl is about in your generation? It's, by most measurable standards, an inferior method of listening. I've been fascinated by its resurgence. And the whole resurgence in analog too. Even some artists are seeking recording studios with analog tape machines to record, mix and master.
    2017-04-01 05:33 PM
    Just something special about Vinyl, I was lucky enough to get my dads entire library from when he started buying albums from the early 60's. For years I also like Branko have continued to buy more and more.

Found this.

Vinyl Revival | The Huffington Post
    2017-04-01 05:44 PM
    bbrks,
    You know - I grew up with Vinyl Records.. changed many a needle in my turntable cause I would wear them out.. when cassettes came along and eventually digital media like CD's I was glad I'd never have to turn back. What do you think the interest in vinyl is about in your generation? It's, by most measurable standards, an inferior method of listening. I've been fascinated by its resurgence. And the whole resurgence in analog too. Even some artists are seeking recording studios with analog tape machines to record, mix and master.
    My generation You would be surprised how close my generation is to your generation
    Bo, please , no comment

NewD, just a hint for you how serious I am about listening to vinyl ......not exactly high end, but close enough

and this beauty is on the way from Japan
    Last edited by bbrks; 2017-04-01 at 07:54 PM.
    2017-04-01 07:41 PM
    Ever since I saw vinyl records and turntables in an Urban Outfitters a few years ago, I've been trying to wrap my head around the resurgence. I can't. Having grown up with vinyl, you couldn't pay me enough to go back to it.

But, to each his own...have at it.
    2017-04-01 09:49 PM
    My generation You would be surprised how close my generation is to your generation
    Ah.. Yes.. I keep forgetting you're close to my age, Bbrks.. It's Zokunei that's the Millennial. Get you guys mixed up all the time. I've seen your pictures on the MMi Staff page..

Ever since I saw vinyl records and turntables in an Urban Outfitters a few years ago, I've been trying to wrap my head around the resurgence. I can't. Having grown up with vinyl, you couldn't pay me enough to go back to it.

But, to each his own...have at it.
    I'm with you, Sital.. Just don't get it.
    2017-04-03 11:00 PM

I'm with you, Sital.. Just don't get it.
    For me it's about a feeling, nostalgia and the memories it brings to mind that also has importance to me. I won't argue that digital is so much better. I just enjoy it.
    I'm not constantly listening to LP's, in fact it may be weeks at a time that I don't. But when I do it brings a smile to my face.
    2017-04-03 11:33 PM
    For me it's about a feeling, nostalgia and the memories it brings to mind that also has importance to me. I won't argue that digital is so much better. I just enjoy it.
    I'm not constantly listening to LP's, in fact it may be weeks at a time that I don't. But when I do it brings a smile to my face.
    Yeah.. that makes sense, Bo. Nostalgia is powerful..
    2017-04-03 11:43 PM
    I'm just glad to already be at a point where I really believe in my audio setup without wanting to upgrade every little component.
    2017-04-04 05:09 PM
    I'm just glad to already be at a point where I really believe in my audio setup without wanting to upgrade every little component.
    I totally understand.. As a studio mixing engineer as a profession, we always seem to be on that never-ending QUEST for that better sound.. But I'm at a point now where I can make AMAZING sounds CDs with what i have.. So I'm content to not take another mortgage on my house to pay for more toys.. LOL.. I don't have a stereo system at home.. because music is my work. I don't listen to music at home.
    2017-04-04 05:13 PM
    Really? I thought you said something about you don't really like a lot of this new music you mix haha
    2017-04-04 05:22 PM
    Really? I thought you said something about you don't really like a lot of this new music you mix haha
    Not sure where you got that from what I said.. LOL. I LOVE the music I do.. and I only take clients whose music I enjoy. I'm at that point of my career where I no longer have to take just 'any' artist. What i said earlier that I didn't understand.. was the younger folk's interest in VINYL records over digital. And I said I don't have a stereo system at home - because I listen to music all day at my job.
    2017-04-04 07:55 PM
    Never mind, I was referring to something I thought you said long ago, but must be mistaken. I don't really get the vinyl thing except for that maybe they do it to be different, and it definitely sounds different (though definitely not cleaner), so I guess some just prefer it. Some like to still use tube amps. But considering the price of original LPs, if you want to do something just to be different, why not just get high end headphones/speakers? LOL

I know a lot of people do both but some just listen to vinyl on crap
    2017-04-04 08:10 PM
    What i said earlier that I didn't understand.. was the younger folk's interest in VINYL records over digital. And I said I don't have a stereo system at home - because I listen to music all day at my job.
    Younger folks? I'm in my 40's 'OMG'.
    I listen to music almost all day, unless I'm watching something on TV in the evening.
    2017-04-04 08:53 PM
    Younger folks? I'm in my 40's 'OMG'.
    I listen to music almost all day, unless I'm watching something on TV in the evening.
    Yeah, Bo, you already explained your interest in it.. But it's not really your age group (GenX) that the resurgence is happening in - generally - it's happening with Millennials. That was my reference point for 'young folks'.
    2017-04-04 09:17 PM
    2017-04-13 08:51 PM
    Looks awesome, Getting ready for Easter. Nice house too.

I see also that your a smoker, need to quit that buddy. LoL
    2017-04-13 08:52 PM
    Nope, not mine .....My wife is the guilty party
    2017-04-13 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD