User Tag List

Hey Max, glad to see your still around. Hope your well.
    smaller sig.png
    2018-10-05 10:57 PM
    Hey Max. Hope all is well with you my friend. Always great to see you. Your work is a big part of why I joined the JB scene!
    2018-10-05 11:03 PM
    Great to see you Max!!!
    2018-10-08 12:48 PM
    How’s everyone doing?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2018-11-03 11:57 PM
    Thanks for asking, quite OK I would say and I wish you the same....only the traffic is kind of slow these days
    2018-11-04 06:55 PM
    Hey Neil, nice to see you post. Hope your well. Been a long a while my friend.
    smaller sig.png
    2018-11-04 07:00 PM
    Good grief the site has changed so much. I was transferring contacts to my new iphone and saw Cash in my contacts which reminded me of mmi. I think i stopped by and made a post a few years ago, but the site hadn’t changed much then. This looks totally different. Still looks like things are getting done around here. Good to see. The discussion I had with Cash before i retired was a good understanding that he saw what I did with a few people here, but it benefitted him to use them and I’ve seen that here today when looking around. Good job buddy, it worked. . If it weren’t for my loyalty to Cash I’d have eventually written an entry on how we talked about my quitting and what we decided on, but we got a lot of needed info on others loyalty when he needed it most so it worked. It wasn’t really a sacrifice on my part because i was starting a new job and wouldn’t have been able to stay around. Proud of you buddy, the site(s) are awesome. Everything looks good here, keep rocking !
    2019-01-31 08:00 PM
    Can't wait

The randomly off topic thread
    Attached Thumbnails The randomly off topic thread-got.jpg  
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2019-04-15 at 09:44 PM.
    smaller sig.png
    2019-04-15 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD