It's already out and about being tested

Flickr Photo Download: iPhone 5 Preview
    Is that a phone in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me
    2010-07-30 03:37 AM
    ^ roflmaoo
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-07-30 03:44 AM
    Thanks NeoNightmareX for saving this thread I thought it was lost forever.
    2010-07-30 03:54 AM
    ^Shall we start deleting posts that aren't random in content or about gaming? Sounds good.
    2010-07-30 04:26 AM
    /sigh
    2010-07-30 04:38 AM
    Would anybody be interested in a 3G housing OEM spraypainted white with a black picachu on it and with a gloss overcoat...it was a trial type thing...since I learned a lot from it all the other ones I do will be better (though I won't use the same stencil)...here's a sucky pic
    Attached Thumbnails The randomly off topic thread-photo-1.jpg  
    2010-07-30 05:35 AM
    Is that a phone in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me
    It can't be both?

/sigh
    Hello Boss.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2010-07-30 05:38 AM
    Would anybody be interested in a 3G housing OEM spraypainted white with a black picachu on it and with a gloss overcoat...it was a trial type thing...since I learned a lot from it all the other ones I do will be better (though I won't use the same stencil)...here's a sucky pic
    I'm sure AwesomeiPod will want it....
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!
    2010-07-30 06:01 AM
    I would if I didn't have a iPod touch
    2010-07-30 06:19 AM
    Give it to me!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-07-30 07:29 AM
    I might! haha it's not good enough to be able to sell, (plus I don't have a 3g ) so idk what I'm going to do with it yet... I'm probably going to save it for a little while and then just give it to someone
    2010-07-30 06:04 PM
    That doesn't mean 3G exactly. Faster Edge is possible.

And I have family in Washington and a friend moved up there. You near Graham? Next summer I'm flying up to go to the Sci-Fi Museum. Yes, I am a nerd. I know already. Haha.
    Hey don't rain on my parade! I'm secretly hoping for 3g...And I do know where Graham is. I'm about 15 minutes or so from there. In fact my son's baseball team just whooped on them in a tournament a few weeks back.
    2010-07-30 06:13 PM
    I might! haha it's not good enough to be able to sell, (plus I don't have a 3g ) so idk what I'm going to do with it yet... I'm probably going to save it for a little while and then just give it to someone
    I don't have a 3G either!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-07-30 07:20 PM
    2010-07-30 08:26 PM
    nope.

Did you guys know that you can speed up you iphone 3g running 4.0 by turning off all the spotlight stuff/
    2010-07-30 08:27 PM
    Hey don't rain on my parade! I'm secretly hoping for 3g...And I do know where Graham is. I'm about 15 minutes or so from there. In fact my son's baseball team just whooped on them in a tournament a few weeks back.
    Seattle all the way :P

Go UW :P
    2010-07-30 08:28 PM
    ^^ Do me a favor. Go to Fremont. There is a cuban restaurant on Fremont ave and about 44th street north. Get me a pork sandwich and a plate of black beans.. Dang I miss that place
    2010-07-30 08:39 PM
    ^^ Do me a favor. Go to Fremont. There is a cuban restaurant on Fremont ave and about 44th street north. Get me a pork sandwich and a plate of black beans.. Dang I miss that place
    Will try man :-p sounds like a delicious meal
    2010-07-30 08:47 PM
    Seattle all the way :P

Go UW :P
    Jake Locker is a stud. I guarantee he will be in the top 3 picks in next years NFL draft.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!
    2010-07-30 08:50 PM
    boooo LSU...
    2010-07-30 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.