hiya guys i have had enough of my iphone stuffing up and worrikng about updates i want a phone that i can just use! e.g today is was in my pocket turned it off but when i took it out it was ringing voicemail and my dad said it rang him 2 and it randomly turns off to. so i think i will sell my iphone 2 a kid at school and with the cash by a nokia n95 8GB and a iTouch.
    is this a wise move does anyone have both and tell me if the iphones better than the n95 or vise versa and explain why thanks for your help.
    p.s my iphone is a 4gb and im gonna try and sell it to him for 800 i bought it for 700 and he asked for that price also i want a phone that can mms bluethooth stuff and record video im fed up for weighting for drunk-basses
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-03-02 at 05:45 AM.
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-03-02 05:31 AM
    They're 2 entirely different phones and hard to compare. If you look at it strictly on what each can do, then the N95 will come out on top. But the iPhone is all about form and ease, though that problem you mention could be an error with the sensor, you probably might want to get it checked before selling it off.
    2008-03-02 07:15 AM
    I agree with happy noodle boy, i owned 1 all for about 1 week, sold to to get a windows mobile phone, which is brilliant for windows OS, but the iPhone is totally different, so much easier to use, and looks the best phone i have had, love all the mods
    2008-03-02 01:57 PM
    I have an iphone my son has Nokia N95 8GB Black,I myself cant live anymore with a phone if it does not have:
    1-touch screen
    2-a virtual keyboard
    3-large screen
    4-and iphone-style internet browser.
    but on the other hand I envy many of Nokias futures.
    1-great camera including video recorder
    2-every application support you can ever think of,
    last weekend while we were playing tennis it fell down(N95)from 2 meter high empiers seat,where he placed it for video recording,not a single scratch!!.
    With all this said I wouldnt trade mine with his and im sure he wouldnt with mine.
    if Iphone could support Flash player or MIDP it woul be my phone for a lon long time to come.
    If you are thinking to get anything other than iphone and you can live with a hard keyboard,smaller screen,without ipod quality music-video ,its the best out there for now.

BTW:I never had any problem with my iphone ever,Im on 1.1.2FW and will update only if the new upgrade FW comes or supports the above mentioned applications.
    2008-03-02 08:56 PM
    Give it time. Flash support will be around the corner.
    2008-03-03 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.