• Wiki menu (still adding categories, but ready now - i think you guys will like this new menu structure WAY better).
    • Breadcrumbs bar (that little gray thing above here that says ModMyI.com etc..) is no longer half in black and half in that bg color.
    • Wiki bg color goes all the way up the page now.
    • Fixed formatting on the page thats displayed when you press "Get New Posts" and there are none...
    • some random tweaks etc

Anyway, thought I'd let ya know, we're constantly upgrading and updating... enjoy.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-09-08 10:06 AM
    thank you! not that anything about this site has ever bothered me, but keep up the good work!
    2007-09-08 11:11 AM
    I am a daily/bi-daily/anyfreetime reader of this magnificent site; I really appreciate what you and this community does. Only troubling thing about the site is the scroll bar at bottom from side to side (sorry its late and i can't put the wording correctly); so no matter how wide i stretch it there's always a little scroll bar and I'm sure that some can relate - especially those who spend countless hours perfecting the look/feel of their phones/comps/daily lives etc..

But really I just want to say THANKS! SO DAMN MUCH! YOU ROCK !!!!
    2007-09-08 12:01 PM
    Yah I noticed that too.. I'll try and figure out what it is!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-09-08 07:46 PM

• Wiki menu (still adding categories, but ready now - i think you guys will like this new menu structure WAY better).
    • Breadcrumbs bar (that little gray thing above here that says ModMyI.com etc..) is no longer half in black and half in that bg color.
    • Wiki bg color goes all the way up the page now.
    • Fixed formatting on the page thats displayed when you press "Get New Posts" and there are none...
    • some random tweaks etc

Anyway, thought I'd let ya know, we're constantly upgrading and updating... enjoy.
    nice!!...
    2007-09-08 07:54 PM
    I appreciate all the updates you are doing including the removal of the big image near the top. The one thing that bothers me is the new ad. It's only that when browsing from my phone it blocks access to the dropdown menu. The menu drops behind the ad so you can not access the top half of the menu.
    2007-09-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD