User Tag List

Has anyone else been getting these charges that cant even be used by the iphone. I have been getting charged 28.97 extra every month since before i had the Iphone 3G for MediaMALL and playphone. Now i looked up playphone and it's a website to download ringtones, YOU cant download ringtones on the iphone unless you get them from itunes or jailbreaking. Now for mediamall, Mediamall is for there regular phones so you can buy apps like mobitv and other stuff you cant use on the iphone. I've been charged a total of 143.85 since ive had the new iphone 3G. I was just wondering if it was just me or is this happening to any one alse. PLEASE LOOK ON YOUR BILL FOR THESE CHARGES AND COMMENT BACK. I'M F'ING HEATED.
    2009-01-11 05:42 PM
    nah i don't have that on my bill.
    2009-01-11 05:50 PM
    wow man i'd call them and demand everything back and some good luck
    2009-01-11 05:52 PM
    Nope, not me either.
    2009-01-11 05:52 PM
    sorry, don't see it on my bill
    2009-01-11 05:54 PM
    they are closed today, Now that's customer service. Thanks for the replies, 3 for 3 tells me I'm the only one. They could of at least used KY jelly before they f'ed me.
    2009-01-11 05:55 PM
    Not me either.
    2009-01-11 05:55 PM
    Just looked over all my past bills and it has been the same amount each month. Only thing that has changed is the $9 price increase from when I got my 3g.
    2009-01-11 05:57 PM
    Call: 1866.801.3600
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-01-11 06:12 PM
    Do you have anyone else in your family tied to your phone bill? Maybe they racked up the charges...
    2009-01-11 06:12 PM
    yeah man someone signed up for this s___
    2009-01-11 06:17 PM
    Not getting any of those charges here. Everything is legit on my bill.

They could of at least used KY jelly before they f'ed me.
    Or at least give you the courtesy of a reach-around.
    2009-01-11 06:27 PM
    @OP: I'm glad that you said something, I checked my balance online, and it was DOUBLE what I normally pay. So I immediately call customer support, and they tell me that my fiance's line had $147 in data charges. So I'm thinking, WTF, when I got her iPhone (from eBay) I called customer care and said no data package, no data period (she is kinda a stay at home mom and we have Wi-Fi). So how the hell do I get data charges on a line that I specifically requested no data on? Well, aparently that rep didn't input anything into their computer system. I realized this once I saw that the plan I was on hadn't changed either, I had requested that on the next cycle that my minutes go from 700 to 1400.

I talked to a very nice rep who happily reversed the internet pay-per-use and blocked data to my fiances line. She also changed my plan, back dated it to the start of the cycle, and added texting to my fiance's line (since she is actually starting to text me, I figured 'what the hell'). Now THAT's what I call service.

Again, thanks dude
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2009-01-11 06:35 PM
    Personally I'd switch to T-Mobile and get 24s hour a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year Customer Service & Tech Support...and pay $20-$50 less a month.
    2009-01-11 06:45 PM
    Ok man i work for att and heres the deal with those. you know those things that you see online or on tv put in your number or text some word to a 5 digit number. This is what the charges on your bill are. I get tons of people everyday who call in everyday and have these on there bill. We can remove them up to 120 days back. The exception to that is it does take one biling cycle to show up on your bill. Call in and they will help you. Just tell them you did not purchase or authorize any such thing on your bill. Also look into a purchase blocker. Since we have iphones theres no point in having access to the media mall and it will also make these subscriptions stay away as well.
    2009-01-11 08:14 PM
    I used to get those every pay period. I got reimbursed every pay period. Now im overseas and use vodafone and dont have a problem with it
    2009-01-11 09:09 PM
    Why the hell is this in my rss feed?! - and twice for that.

Im not subscribed to chit chat so i guess this was posted in the news section to start.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-01-11 10:12 PM