User Tag List

Has any one set there phone to Apple for repair mine goes tomorrow. I called Apple on Friday Told them my problem got a return box on Saturday and will be sending it out on Monday. Apple said i would have my phone back in 10 days well see. I was just wondering how long it took others to get there phone back, and did they get there same phone back or a different one.
    2007-09-16 11:39 PM
    About a month ago I had my phone sent to apple for repairs due to a defective speaker. It took about four days. They simply replaced my phone for another and sent it back to me overnight.
    2007-09-17 12:24 AM
    Yeah, i went to my local apple store on a tuesday, they said it would be a few days and they gave me a applecare one for 30 dollars for how ever long it would be, it turns out i got in on thursday.
    2007-09-17 01:02 AM
    can i sent my with all these app ??
    2007-09-17 01:40 AM
    can i sent my with all these app ??
    Since Apple will probably send you a new phone, you'll lose any mods that you've made
    2007-09-17 01:51 AM
    Has any one set there phone to Apple for repair mine goes tomorrow. I called Apple on Friday Told them my problem got a return box on Saturday and will be sending it out on Monday. Apple said i would have my phone back in 10 days well see. I was just wondering how long it took others to get there phone back, and did they get there same phone back or a different one.
    I sent mine in due to the fact my computer did not recognize it anymore. They sent me a box on Friday it got here one Saturday. I mailed mine in on Tuesday and received my NEW phone on Thursday.
    2007-09-17 06:17 AM
    what number can i call ?? or how can i send it
    2007-09-17 10:26 PM
    my iphone died on tuesday..i got the service phone but i ended up fixing my phone..i just should have sended it in to get a new one...
    2007-09-17 10:41 PM
    I called Monday, got a loaner Tuesday I send my iPhone in on a Wednesday and got a new one that Saturday. Just send back the loner they sent me. I called 1-800-MY-IPHONE (whatever that numbers out to).

Rippey
    2007-09-17 11:02 PM
    Got a replacement phone today it only took three days
    2007-09-20 04:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD