Well as some of you know I had neck surgery in Sept and this is a very long haul for me... I started therapy finally three weeks ago but things are moving slowly.... I have been told that I will have to go to therapy until around Sept as this type of injury takes a good year to heal....

But wanted to let you see my neck and how things are going for me.... been hanging out in the sun a lot down here in Florida taking it easy until I am told different...

I was so glad to get that neck brace off! Now to get my neck back.... I can move it about two inches left and right so far and up and down.... but at least I can move it a little......

2009-04-07 06:25 AM
    Good for you! Look at that tan!
    2009-04-07 02:40 PM
    I can move it about two inches left and right so far and up and down.... but at least I can move it a little......
    Progress is progress. Get better soon!
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-04-07 10:50 PM
    Progress is progress.
    +1.

Best of luck.
    2009-04-08 01:24 AM
    Good news tf. I remember Reading a post by you b4. And yes u look very well, nice tan. Ur lucky u dnt have to recover in England lol
    2009-04-08 01:43 AM
    looken good. you'll get there soon just think it seems like only yesterday u got the neck brace on right?

and florida! thats the place to get better. nothing like the hot sun on the neck
    2009-04-08 03:22 AM
    +1
    2009-04-08 05:48 AM
    +1
    2009-04-08 05:51 AM
    Thank you for all of your comments...... I love it here in Florida and since I can not do much I thought why not enjoy the sun...... the tan I have I have only been in the sun for about ten hours as I am French - Indian and tan fast......

I have not been posting info as much and I did because by the time I am done with therapy I am pooped right out... I feel like a 100 year old lady.... so I have a hole body workout when I go to therapy so I can get my strength back and neck as well.....
    2009-04-08 06:19 AM
    I am incredibly jealous. I go from pasty-->burn. No tan in between.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-04-08 05:16 PM
    SO glad your feeling better. You look great in the picture I might say. What part of Florida are you in. I go to the Keys every year also for a month or so. Love it down there. Get better soon. Much Love.
    2009-04-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD