Surgery in 10 hours.... Not too excited at the moment.
    Its not an exciting thing to have surgery but just think....... you will only get better after its all over like I have to think right now.... I have to go to therapy until Sept... I was told it takes a year for this kind of injury I had....

Keep us posted... and hope all goes well for you....
    2009-04-28 05:03 AM
    Surgery in 10 hours.... Not too excited at the moment.
    Good luck man! Hope all is well!
    2009-04-28 05:10 AM
    The problem is all the potential for complications. I still have some light swelling very close to a main vein in my neck so if it blows up it's an issue. The worry with that is that I have a sinus infection as usual and I've been on antibiotics for 2 weeks with no huge help from it. I'm actually resistant to most antibiotics on the market, and allergic to penicillin so I can't take that. Basically it takes a Super Drug to cure me if I get sick and with this bacteria not much can help if it swells on me. I'm also resistant to novocaine to some degree so it never fully takes effect.... I'll feel him digging around in there. Lastly the novocaine only lasts 2 hours or so and I am resistant to pain meds such as Loritab. (they don't work on me)

So like I said...... outta be fun. I may have him refer me to an oral surgeon so I can be put under for the surgery. It's really up to him tomorrow.
    2009-04-28 05:23 AM
    The problem is all the potential for complications. I still have some light swelling very close to a main vein in my neck so if it blows up it's an issue. The worry with that is that I have a sinus infection as usual and I've been on antibiotics for 2 weeks with no huge help from it. I'm actually resistant to most antibiotics on the market, and allergic to penicillin so I can't take that. Basically it takes a Super Drug to cure me if I get sick and with this bacteria not much can help if it swells on me. I'm also resistant to novocaine to some degree so it never fully takes effect.... I'll feel him digging around in there. Lastly the novocaine only lasts 2 hours or so and I am resistant to pain meds such as Loritab. (they don't work on me)

So like I said...... outta be fun. I may have him refer me to an oral surgeon so I can be put under for the surgery. It's really up to him tomorrow.
    No! It is not up to him..... it is up to you! If the drugs do not help etc..... you have the right to tell him to refer you to someone else...... the only bad thing about it is you will have to wait a bit longer to get into a surgeon.....
    2009-04-28 05:49 AM
    I don't care about waiting, the surgeon will want insurance coverage before he sees me in most cases and I pay cash at this dentist because he knows even if he bills me $1k I'll still pay cash at the time he does it.
    2009-04-28 05:54 AM
    I don't care about waiting, the surgeon will want insurance coverage before he sees me in most cases and I pay cash at this dentist because he knows even if he bills me $1k I'll still pay cash at the time he does it.
    Well keep your fingers crossed that something can be done tomorrow to give you relief! I am wishing you the very best for tomorrow!

I used to smoke... I know bad.... but I did quit the night before my surgery on my neck.... then I started to eat sweet tarts and chipped a big chunk out of one of my teeth... so far I have been really lucky as the tooth has not caused me no pain yet....

I am hoping it continues to behave until I go back to Michigan the end of next month...... I will probably need a root canal or if I have my choice pull it and put a bridge in its place.....
    2009-04-28 06:14 AM
    Delayed again, now on a three week extension.... next monday. uhg........
    2009-04-28 06:47 PM
    Dam one1 that really stinks
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy
    2009-04-28 06:49 PM
    I'll chop it out pretty cheap
    2009-04-28 06:51 PM
    As long as it doesn't re-inflame itself I'm good.
    2009-04-28 07:38 PM
    Delayed again, now on a three week extension.... next monday. uhg........
    Oh god! You poor thing........ I would go to a different dentist.... or I would have insisted to see him today.....
    2009-04-28 08:28 PM
    Looked at my old health care coverage to reinstate. My insurance plan doubled so I guess that idea is out. This is not going to be easy anyway I do it.
    2009-04-28 08:30 PM
    heres what you need:

- plyers
    - a dremel tool
    - soldering iron
    - gin & rediwhip

1) drink the gin and do a few whipits
    2) extract the tooth
    3) dremel out anything you didnt get with the plyers
    4) cauterize the bleeding gum and open wounds with the soldering iron

repeat step 1 until you feel better
    2009-04-28 09:23 PM
    Oh god! You poor thing........ I would go to a different dentist.... or I would have insisted to see him today.....
    But you're the Tooth Fairy. Can't you just make his tooth pains go away? It seems logical.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it really is cruel that you don't help. That isn't very nice. :P
    Last edited by NeoNightmareX; 2009-04-29 at 01:43 AM.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-04-29 01:30 AM
    ^Hahahahahahaha
    2009-04-29 01:31 AM
    Oh man, that was one of many funniest things I've seen on here as of late. LOL.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-04-29 02:06 AM
    heres what you need:

- plyers
    - a dremel tool
    - soldering iron
    - gin & rediwhip

1) drink the gin and do a few whipits
    2) extract the tooth
    3) dremel out anything you didnt get with the plyers
    4) cauterize the bleeding gum and open wounds with the soldering iron

repeat step 1 until you feel better
    LOL! Please film the procedure while your at it!
    2009-04-29 09:23 AM
    But you're the Tooth Fairy. Can't you just make his tooth pains go away? It seems logical.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it really is cruel that you don't help. That isn't very nice. :P
    LOL I know I am the tooth fairy but I only give money under your pillow after your tooth is pulled out..... LOL

Good one though!

^Hahahahahahaha
    That one got ya eh? LOL It did me to! LOL

Oh man, that was one of many funniest things I've seen on here as of late. LOL.
    It was funny what he said... I about died laughing! But I feel so sorry for one1...... pain is no fun...... believe me I know....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-04-29 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-29 04:50 PM
    Hi, I have researched & discovered a salt that will eliminate tooth infections, so long as sugar is limited, and it is consumed diluted in water, in dosage high enough to offset the acidic effects of infection within cells. It's now available to all who need it, and affordable. Works within an hour. Protects from pain over night.Prevents infection. This is a sure thing solution for avoiding pain and an alternative to taking drugs. This is a natural nutrient Potassium. It is very hard to get in the diet without also consuming sugar which counteracts it.

Order from any of the following. Your order price will reflect the size. Minimum order will work over night and last a month.

edit, links removed.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-09 at 06:34 AM.
    2009-11-09 06:24 AM
    You got yo azz banned, foo!

By the way folks, this was the last time I had a cigarette the day before the surgery. So, 7 months and counting. A very odd feeling after having the habit for 20 years solid. I can't cheat and have "just one". There is no such thing. I tried that in 2006 after a short break and it didn't work so well. it was like handing pookie a crack pipe. So cold turkey for 7 months and counting.
    2009-11-09 08:37 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD