Actually I took a ton of pics there but these were to only ones I took with my iPhone.
    I so want to move here permanently.
    Mahalo
    hey that peace icon looks familiar...hmmm...lol
    2009-05-09 03:28 AM
    The first 4 are my gf practicing her horseback riding. The last 3 are the drive home while it was pouring rain and I was going 80+ on the highway.
    Pro-Tip: I'm pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Photo Of The Day! Must Be Taken With Your iPhone!-img_0017.jpg   Photo Of The Day! Must Be Taken With Your iPhone!-img_0026.jpg   Photo Of The Day! Must Be Taken With Your iPhone!-img_0027.jpg   Photo Of The Day! Must Be Taken With Your iPhone!-img_0028.jpg   Photo Of The Day! Must Be Taken With Your iPhone!-img_0018.jpg   Photo Of The Day! Must Be Taken With Your iPhone!-img_0019.jpg   Photo Of The Day! Must Be Taken With Your iPhone!-img_0020.jpg  
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-05-09 05:23 AM
    Landed in Sky Harbor airport and waiting to get my luggage, I see a crowd of people laughing, I walk over and there is this guy there sporting this tattoo on his butt. Yes it is a real tattoo I guess, tried not to get to close but had to take a pic. He was very proud of it. People are crazzzzzy.
    2009-05-09 05:35 AM
    Landed in Sky Harbor airport and waiting to get my luggage, I see a crowd of people laughing, I walk over and there is this guy there sporting this tattoo on his butt. Yes it is a real tattoo I guess, tried not to get to close but had to take a pic. He was very proud of it. People are crazzzzzy.
    rotflmao! You got to be kidding me? You had to get pretty close to get that picture! LOL I can't stop laughing.... Did you really see that guy there? I can't imagine this.... what an ugly butt!
    2009-05-09 05:43 AM
    You must have been too close for comfort to get that one for sure!
    2009-05-09 05:46 AM
    Yes ma'am. Believe me it was so gross but I pushed my way to the front of the line to get that pic. I have snapture on my phone so I was able to zoom in. Gives me the heeby geebies. lmao.
    2009-05-09 05:48 AM
    You must have been too close for comfort to get that one for sure!
    Just think if he would have farted.... LOL
    2009-05-09 05:49 AM
    lol. think if she dropped her phone in the target.
    2009-05-09 05:50 AM
    I went to the Ladies room and washed my hands just in case. LOL
    He was very proud of it, you'd have to be to drop your pants and show a 100 or so people.
    2009-05-09 05:52 AM
    Yes ma'am. Believe me it was so gross but I pushed my way to the front of the line to get that pic. I have snapture on my phone so I was able to zoom in. Gives me the heeby geebies. lmao.
    I can't help myself I am still laughing so hard.... what a picture to get! LOLOLOL someone's ugly butt! ahahahahahahah

Did you think of this thread and run over there to get this picture just for us? LOL

lol. think if she dropped her phone in the target.
    That butt is so ugly no wonder there wasn't green gases coming out of it! LOL if she would have dropped her phone on the target it probably would have melted....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-05-09 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-09 05:54 AM
    I can't help myself I am still laughing so hard.... what a picture to get! LOLOLOL someone's ugly butt! ahahahahahahah

Did you think of this thread and run over there to get this picture just for us? LOL
    Believe me it was the only reason I braved that one out is because of this thread.
    2009-05-09 05:55 AM
    I went to the Ladies room and washed my hands just in case. LOL
    He was very proud of it, you'd have to be to drop your pants and show a 100 or so people.
    You are too brave!
    2009-05-09 05:56 AM
    Believe me it was the only reason I braved that one out is because of this thread.
    Well I hit the thanks button for this one! What a good laugh! I have to tell you I would have did the same thing so I could have posted it in this thread also..... LOL
    2009-05-09 05:59 AM
    I was sooooo embarrassed. But I laughed all the way home in the limo.
    You gotta ask yourself, WTF was this guy thinking.
    I should have gotten his name to let him know I made him famous on our forum.

A few more random pics while in Hawaii.
    View from hotel

stuffs happenin'

Pan Handleing at it's best
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-05-09 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-09 11:15 AM
    Pan Handleing at it's best
    Did anyone else notice the weird shadow in front of the guys leg? From the direction the other shadows are in, the object would have to be right next to the boombox.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan
    2009-05-09 03:52 PM
    Did anyone else notice the weird shadow in front of the guys leg? From the direction the other shadows are in, the object would have to be right next to the boombox.
    Yes see that.... also I seen this guy when I was in Hawaii
    2009-05-09 04:05 PM
    also check out my blog at Between Heaven & Earth for other cool photos.

Waiting for my car at the car-wash....

have a good day to you all......
    Attached Thumbnails Photo Of The Day! Must Be Taken With Your iPhone!-img_0149.jpg  
    If you want it, get it, no matter the risk, y only live once, and gadgets are replaceable.....
    iMac 2.8GHz i7 12GB Ram, MacBook Pro 13", MacBook Air, Cinema Display 30" iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, ATV2
    2009-05-09 07:22 PM
    Pine Island Beach in Florida

Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-05-09 at 09:01 PM.
    2009-05-09 08:59 PM
    Can't explain about the shadow but I can assure you that this pic is 100% real. There is a Palm tree above him perhaps that have something to do with his shadow.

I find it extremely funny that Photobucket deleted that guys hinney. lmao.

Went shopping this Morning and took this pic of an iPhone at the apple store. This had to be 5 foot tall. Can you imagine how long it would take to charge up this baby, and what it would cost!
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-05-09 at 09:42 PM.
    2009-05-09 09:37 PM
    Can't explain about the shadow but I can assure you that this pic is 100% real. There is a Palm tree above him perhaps that have something to do with his shadow.

I find it extremely funny that Photobucket deleted that guys hinney. lmao.

Went shopping this Morning and took this pic of an iPhone at the apple store. This had to be 5 foot tall. Can you imagine how long it would take to charge up this baby, and what it would cost!
    I can't believe they deleted it! That was to funny... LOL Bummer!!!!
    2009-05-10 06:49 AM
560 1234513 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD