So last night I went to the Skillet, Disciple, and Decyfer Down concert in West Monroe. It was awesome! My neck feels like its gonna break now though from all the headbanging. Oh, and the 2 and a half hour trip there turned into a 4 hour trip home. The roads I took to get there were closed on the way back..... I didn't realize this until I had my blinker on to turn left and BAM there were two "Road Closed" signs in the way....
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan
    2009-05-11 07:02 PM
    LMFAO.....you should have stayed in a hotel.
    2009-05-11 07:27 PM
    I wanted to, but the two guys I took with me needed to be back today for their Junior ring ceremony. Ahhh loser Juniors.
    2009-05-11 07:42 PM
    lol i had back trouble for the past week; random spasms in my back and arm were ticking me off. So, I went to the doctor today, and he said it was from excessive use of my right hand, rofl. I had to break eye contact in order to prevent myself from bursting out laughing.
    2009-05-12 12:04 AM
    lol and he said it was from excessive use of my right hand, rofl. I had to break eye contact in order to prevent myself from bursting out laughing.
    ^^^roflmfao

BTW...Switch up an use your left hand, so it want feel left out.
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-05-12 at 12:59 AM.
    2009-05-12 12:57 AM
    Haha wow. Alas, this is from me being less than 5 feet from the performers. I think everyone was headbanging. I still can't talk from all the screaming I was doing.

On a lighter note, after the concert my friends and I stopped by a McD's and one of them attempted to order a 50 Mcnugget bucket. The person taking the order didn't get the joke. She thought he was being serious.
    2009-05-12 02:11 AM
    ^ l. o. l. I've done something of that accord before. :mischevious grin:
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-05-12 07:45 AM
    Better be careful or you'll end up looking like this guy:

click
    2009-05-12 03:00 PM
    For the record, I do a lot of gaming and writing, and that's what the doctor and I were referring to lol
    Last edited by dale1v; 2009-05-12 at 08:13 PM.
    2009-05-12 08:07 PM
    For the record, I do a lot of gaming and writing, and that's what the doctor and I were referring to lol
    Yeah, right, gaming and writing....

You haven't lived until you've walked in on your 19 year old at his computer "gaming". Lucky we are all extremely open-minded and its become a family joke of sorts. I sent him the same pic once.
    2009-05-12 09:16 PM
    Gaming FTW.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-05-12 10:21 PM
    Yeah I'm a pro gamer
    2009-05-12 11:29 PM
    Yeah I'm a pro gamer
    Yeahhhh right!....
    2009-05-13 01:14 AM
    lol i had back trouble for the past week; random spasms in my back and arm were ticking me off. So, I went to the doctor today, and he said it was from excessive use of my right hand, rofl. I had to break eye contact in order to prevent myself from bursting out laughing.
    I have to laugh at this one.... but I told the doctor what was going on as I was living on the computer and my arm and shoulder was messed up... ended up having two rotator cuff surgeries on my right shoulder.... six months apart.....

Don't even talk about a neck to me.... LOL what a long haul!
    2009-05-17 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.