User Tag List

wait until (current host or any players name here) leave and i become host. I'll get your ip, then all i have to do is call you ISP and tell them you were trying to hack me and they'll give me your name to report to the police and I'll just look you up and the next thing you know i'll be at your front door.

They immediately leave just about every time!
    ha ha, thats class!

i cant really argue with Austin Powers, noone can.

Call of Duty 4 , best game ever.....
    2008-03-12 09:40 AM
    lol, i was thinking about this yesterday, when i played xbox live.. it was fifa. and on fifa there are like 1000000 of english ppls. i don't hate them. BUT THEY REALLY GET ON MY NERVES! they always talk down on ppl who don't talk british english. and OMG its so lame. i hate it. but some of them are pretty cool. i don't know what kinda english ppl have those problems. but this is really making me angry. and of course.. the kids.. in fifa you have to play with a lot of kids. and they're really talking trash-language the whole time. this is annoying. but however, if i'm drunk and playing fifa. it's a real fun to talk trash with them, and they don't even get it that you make fun of them. haha.. omg xbox live..
    A*obe CS3 by ubik "teh CS3 iPhone theme":
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48371

My FW way:
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 locked ->1.0.2 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 JB/unlocked. ->1.1.2 JB/locked fxxcked up not booting ->
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.2 JB/unlocked ->update to 1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked fxxcked up, spinning wheel of death ->
    restore 1.1.3-> 1.1.3 JB/unlocked.
    2008-03-12 10:19 AM
    I personally just make comebacks to them, the kids like "I'll kick your ***" (not sure if i can say it here haha) im like well you can only punch my ***. and usually telling them that its their bedtime, god my parents complain about this generation come next humanity is done.
    2008-03-12 08:57 PM
    My teenage boys hate xbox live because of the idiot kids. The best was when my then 11 year old had people believing he was and 18 year old GIRL while playing SWG. He made himself a female character because "you get more help that way". He named the character Nikki or something like that. He put his older brothers to shame. This was about 3 years ago. Now they are all into Call of Duty 4 and Rfactor (PC)
    2008-03-13 01:54 AM
    i've found that it all depends on what game youre playing... like Socom vs. Need for Speed vs. Halo
    2008-03-13 02:20 AM
    i always get kids talking trash on madden....i usually dont even plug in the headset, but then i get them talking through the tv. i try to avoid them

btw my gamertag is siccminded
    2008-03-16 07:54 PM
    the worst to come across are british kids, they are so overconfident it's sickening... they'll throw at you anti-american talk and stereotypes as well, they'll call you fat blah blah. I had a kid for who had every single kill of his yell out on the mic "I am better than you, I just got another kill" it was annoying as ****.

On the next patch they need to implement a kicking system where majority can vote someone out or the server host can kick the foul player - no questions.
    2008-03-16 08:00 PM
    the worst to come across are british kids, they are so overconfident it's sickening... they'll throw at you anti-american talk and stereotypes as well, they'll call you fat blah blah. I had a kid for who had every single kill of his yell out on the mic "I am better than you, I just got another kill" it was annoying as ****.

On the next patch they need to implement a kicking system where majority can vote someone out or the server host can kick the foul player - no questions.
    One of the best ideas i have ever heard, majority rules kicking FTW!
    2008-03-16 08:30 PM
    yeah usually white boys want to get the confidence to call me a nigger and ****
    I find it interesting what passes the curse editor and what doesn't.

Anyway, of course there are kids on xbox, IT'S A FRIGGIN VIDEO GAME SYSTEM! When you post the "joey's grandpa kicked my azz on xbox live" thread...... I'll be reading.
    2008-03-16 08:43 PM
    It is an everyday incident when i log on. Basically i expect it to happen now, when you think about it, it is kind of sad. Parents need to pay some attention and do some disciplining
    2008-03-17 05:26 AM
    about the teeth thing... its an old stereotype that brits dont visit the dentist...ever. basically someone who was becoming a dentist would not go to the UK to practice dentistry cuz theirs no market for it there.

oh and the kids jaw jackin'.... hell ya, this one time this kid was cursing at everyone out and then everyone got on his case cuz he sounded like a pipsqueak and eventually his sister grabbed the mic and was cursing us all out, lmao. it was priceless. "leave my little brotha alone you wankas!"
    2008-03-17 06:08 AM
    hahahahaha
    2008-03-17 05:24 PM
    Oh my god I hate those annoying kids with their high pitched whiney sounds. I wish they were all banned. And I am a proud member of the UK and I have perfect white straight teeth
    2008-03-17 09:35 PM
    ye thats pretty much the answer i get, just wanna know where that kind of information comes from? the same news source that said there were weapons of mass destruction in afghanistan??

i, along with a majority of other brits, brush my teeth in the morning and before i go to bed. right now.

just to clarify, cause when you try and explain this on Live, you just get "You've got yellow teeth" repeatedly shouted down the mic at you, senselessly.
    Hey, let's not turn this into a bashing thread.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-03-17 11:52 PM
    Hey, let's not turn this into a bashing thread.
    lol, a "bashing thread", knew there would be at least 1

would like to also add, i live in the UK and have a nice set of straight, white teeth also.

however, i do find it sad that it is harder to find americans you can talk to and enjoy a game with when compared to americans that hate you, and let you know it, as soon as they hear your british accent.

makes me so so so sad
    2008-03-18 12:04 AM
    so i was on live today and there was this squeaky lil kid just singing his heart away, nobody said anything for a while then all of a sudden everyone just was like this kid had way too much sugar today, wtf?!?............... i've also heard americans and brits going at it on live, its stupid really. why act tough and talk **** online.... you cant do anything about someone else except for mute them so why argue. but usually theyre both idiots and everyone tells both of them to stfu.
    2008-03-18 12:31 AM
    I played against an 8 year old in call of duty 4 today on xbox live

I was in shock, cussing, and parents actually buying their 8 year old child a war game?

I just dont understand some people
    2008-03-18 12:36 PM
    It's easy to find these kids; just listen for the high-pitched noise. They do their parent's let me play violent games so young? The box says 17 and up. Not 8 and down.
    Thank you,
    David Branco
    2008-03-23 09:57 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD