so earlier today i was with a friend of mine waiting for our buddy to come out (we where picking him up from his house) i decided to be a moron and ghostride my whip.

With my truck its easy. put her into first gear, let up off the clutch giving her no gas and it crawls at about 3-4mph. good speed for ghostriding.

SO i whip my door open, when my iphone, chilling in the little place u put your hand onto to open the door, flys out (b/c it was attached by the ipod cable running across my lap)

anyways, the phone ends up falling to ground BUT THEN i look down back,

I JUST DROVE OVER MY PHONE WITH MY 5000lbs TRUCK!

stop like a little girl and run to check out the damage, and it turns out (the phone was laying screen up) 2 little nicks on the right side of the phone, which i think where from falling. no real damage, phone still works.

I've driven over a phone b4, not like this but it was defiantly broken.

non-broken Iphone +1

edit: oh yea, after all that, i still ended up ghost riding the whip for a little
    Last edited by Alperovich; 2007-09-24 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-24 07:57 AM
    nice!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-09-24 08:05 AM
    lol .. can u put up some pics?
    Best Regards
    2007-09-24 08:08 AM
    lol .. can u put up some pics?
    sure! LOL

4runner...

VS

iphone....

Last edited by Alperovich; 2007-09-24 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-24 08:09 AM
    Just wow...
    Kudos.
    2007-09-24 08:36 AM
    hahaha not just ghostriding a whip, a 4 runner! that's one tough iPhone great story. haha
    2007-09-24 08:42 AM
    hahaha not just ghostriding a whip, a 4 runner! that's one tough iPhone great story. haha
    yea, its cuz first gear is designed to crawl. its so easy. i tried doing it in my legend but first gear on it isn't sable enough. it just wants to rocket, damn those sport clutchs, make it hard to ghostride. LOL
    2007-09-24 08:44 AM
    You sir are very lucky, go play the lottery
    2007-09-24 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD