When i was at the ripe old age of 16 everyone I knew was into pot and beer. Growing up in the 70's 80's in Ft. Lauderdale Fla. it was a way of life and the thing to do I guess. I can remember sitting in a outdoor cafe in Coconut Grove and everyone smoked pot in the open, even tho it wasn't legal it was tolerated.
    Hella crapola most all of the pot ((that was any good)) came in the states back then came through Florida.
    2009-08-25 08:01 AM
    When i was at the ripe old age of 16 everyone I knew was into pot and beer. Growing up in the 70's 80's in Ft. Lauderdale Fla. it was a way of life and the thing to do I guess. I can remember sitting in a outdoor cafe in Coconut Grove and everyone smoked pot in the open, even tho it wasn't legal it was tolerated.
    Hella crapola most all of the pot ((that was any good)) came in the states back then came through Florida.
    lol, I feel like if we had gone to H/S at the same time, we would've been great friends!
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2009-08-25 08:09 AM

When I think of drugs I can't help but think of my best friend. :/
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-08-25 08:19 AM
    Damn! You had the coolest adolescence ever!
    There's always room for improvement, but the high school era (nothing about high school, just the era) yielded some moments that I use to compare my life too in terms of enjoyment to make sure I am always trying to enjoy life.

For example, having all that at my fingertips showed me that if you have things around you at home, you don't need to go finding things to get into. Most people leave and go find things to get into when they are bored. To this day I keep enough stuff round here to keep the average person busy for a year solid.

If I turn away from this iMac and desk I am looking at a big LCD tv and PS3, then turn another 1/4 turn and there's a stack of iphones I'm working on. Go upstairs and there's Nitro RC cars to go out with, roller blades, and stuff. Out in the driveway there's my '50 I'm restoring which is a great timekeeper and cool as well. Of course I like modding my Lexus as well.

Simple as this, keeping things around that entertain you can do more than just make you happy, they can help keep you from trying to get a fake id and getting in trouble. The only reason you'd want to go somewhere is to get something you don't get where you are. I was raised by a couple hippies. Mom stopped her hippy ways pretty soon after I was born, but dad has been a hippy for 50 years (lol).To this day I've grown up around alcohol and liquor as well as friends and some family members with "substances" so it's been around me for as long as I have a memory and therefore i have NO desire to acquire any of it. I still don't drink or do any drugs to this day and I'm turning 33 in a couple months. There has to be a balance of it not being all over the place and accessible, as well as not completely taboo so there is no desire to go find it. That's the only way to grow up with no desire to acquire.
    2009-08-25 08:43 AM
    LMAO. I don't get why teenagers want to drink so badly. or smoke...
    I'm serious. It's just stupid.

Or any stupid enough to blaze at school
    Couldn't agree more angie. Alcohol was always open in my house and I just find people who binge drink and think that drinking is cool idiots.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-08-25 08:49 AM
    Alcohol is very accessible to me. Plus I've been offered stuff multiple times for free...
    Never felt the need to do anything.

People who do just make themselves look stupider.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-08-25 09:10 AM
    stupider.
    Not nitpicking, but that's not a word. (more stupid, most stupid)
    2009-08-25 09:20 AM
    Did I seriously use that word?!?!
    I was thinking 'stupid'. Idk how the 'er' got there
    2009-08-25 09:22 AM
    Hmm... stupider... angiepangie, are you drunk?
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2009-08-25 09:40 AM
    No.. just a little high
    2009-08-25 09:44 AM
    People should be getting high on life

Lovely

Not
    2009-08-25 09:52 AM

I live on a hill - I'm a little high
    2009-08-25 10:08 AM
    Wow! ^^^That was cheesier than pizza!
    2009-08-25 04:54 PM
    I have a real ID, but I'm fake. DOH!!!! Literally make of wax.

PS, Grassmasta if I thank you before posting you'll have:

Device + Firmware: Donated iPhone 2G 8gb on 3.0.1
    Operating System: Vintage Abacus 1952
    Thanked 44
    Times in 40 Posts
    Last edited by one1; 2009-08-25 at 05:16 PM.
    2009-08-25 05:09 PM
    Niceeeee
    2009-08-25 05:27 PM
    My dad counts our garage fridge where all the beer is. So there goes that option
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-08-25 05:47 PM
    Surprisingly I almost stopped drinking completely when I turned 21. I had a fake ID, it was my friend's brother's driver's license. I had it at 17 and got into bars and bought alcohol at will. Once I turned 21 it kind of lost its luster.

Since then I've only been drunk a few times. I got drunk once this year while on vacation. Otherwise I haven't really drank at all.
    2009-08-25 07:52 PM
    I have a real ID, but I'm fake.
    But they feel so nice in my hands! Wait, what?
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-08-25 11:58 PM
    LMAO. I don't get why teenagers want to drink so badly. or smoke...
    This attitude will change in a few years, it does for everyone.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-08-26 12:04 AM
    This attitude will change in a few years, it does for everyone.
    lmao, ya think?
    2009-08-26 12:13 AM
113 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD