I was wondering how many Canadian users of Iphones headed to the States and bought the phone there? I was wondering did you have any issue with paying for your purchase with Canadian branded credit cards? What I mean is that some Canadian banks do not exist in the states so I was curious if you ran into problems using them.
    2007-09-26 02:58 AM
    i bought mine from the states in CA and i live in calgary here in canada and i had no issues with buying it or useing it here
    2007-09-26 05:36 AM
    i bought mine from the states in CA and i live in calgary here in canada and i had no issues with buying it or useing it here
    Im not worried about using it or buying it, Im just asking if anyone using Canadian branded credit/debit cards experienced any questions by the sales clerk.
    2007-09-26 01:01 PM
    They will not question you at all. Even if they do, they can't refuse to sell it to you because you're Canadian. Just say you're buying a it as a gift for your American cousin.
    2007-09-26 07:52 PM
    They will not question you at all. Even if they do, they can't refuse to sell it to you because you're Canadian. Just say you're buying a it as a gift for your American cousin.
    Thanx thats all I needed to hear . Buffalo here I come.
    2007-09-26 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD