User Tag List

when you sync the wallpaper it will automatically scale it for the 3gs, i think, all i know it views just fine
    2010-07-24 11:56 PM
    IRC is public - this morning MuscleNerd, BigBoss, Kaatje, Sherif Hashim and I were discussing how Ih8Snow pretends to know things he doesn't and how he has no creditability.

I would hate to see a similar conversation about SB.
    haha ok. Like I really care. I haven't said anything other than spirit will be out soon. I don't recall my creditability in this community ever being questioned but ok.

I know you enjoying ripping on iH8sn0w but there are many people that think the guy is a big help to the community. In fact, I could find you a quote from BigBoss on irc just a couple days ago saying how iH8sn0w is a huge help to windows jailbreakers.
    2010-07-25 12:04 AM
    You have intimated that you have a beta of Comex' new JB which you do not.
    BB was asking if iH8snow was really that bad this morning. We explained why he is.
    Would you like to confirm you do not have a beta of the new 'spirit'?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-07-25 12:10 AM
    I never said I had a beta of the new spirit. Thread moved to right section
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-07-25 at 12:21 AM.
    2010-07-25 12:17 AM
    I certainly don't - I know very few people that do.
    It's getting late here, I'm off to sleep.
    Nite SB
    Nite all.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-07-25 12:24 AM
    i love how the noobs have psychological outbreaks of anger... its hilarious
    2010-07-25 12:24 AM
    Confucious, I believe it's time for another pint. Relax bud, you're making a lot if assumptions tonight.
    2010-07-25 12:32 AM
    I certainly don't - I know very few people that do.
    It's getting late here, I'm off to sleep.
    Nite SB
    Nite all.
    There are more than a dozen people with an incomplete non GUI version of it.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-07-25 at 12:34 AM.
    2010-07-25 12:32 AM
    I never said I had a beta of the new spirit. Thread moved to right section
    How about an RC of it?
    2010-07-25 12:33 AM
    lol
    2010-07-25 12:43 AM
    Sorry for jumping into this argument but I absolutely hate people who say something about others that they're not completely sure about.

You seem like you are involved the jailbreaking community, thank you but are you a dumbass? Look at this picture;
    http://modmyi.com/forums/chit-chat/7...ml#post5359800

Here's what that picture tells you;
    1. That high resolution, has to be an iPhone 4
    2. Hey! Look! That's the Cydia icon bottom right folder! OMG
    3. Hey! Look! That's the Freeze icon bottom right folder! OMG
    4. As far as I know, there isn't any other iPhone 4 jailbreak out. So, we can conclude that he does indeed have a beta/RC.
    2010-07-25 12:46 AM
    You seem like you are involved the jailbreaking community, thank you but are you a dumbass?
    Am I a dumbass?

SB - do you want to tell him?
    I really do have to get to sleep now.
    2010-07-25 12:57 AM
    Not a dumbass just annoying
    2010-07-25 01:06 AM
    @confucious: I'm just saying, know the facts before you say something.
    2010-07-25 01:10 AM
    The 3rd thread about Stealth.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-07-25 01:15 AM
    This thread made me lol. All the way through. Haha.
    2010-07-25 01:33 AM
    BB was asking if iH8snow was really that bad this morning. We explained why he is.
    Would you like to confirm you do not have a beta of the new 'spirit'?
    LMAO Confucious putting SB in his place?

o-O
    2010-07-25 01:37 AM
    Sorry for jumping into this argument but I absolutely hate people who say something about others that they're not completely sure about.
    Go ahead and get yourself a bib ready because there's about to be nice big helping of humble pie for you.

You seem like you are involved the jailbreaking community, thank you but are you a dumbass? Look at this picture;
    http://modmyi.com/forums/chit-chat/7...ml#post5359800

Here's what that picture tells you;
    1. That high resolution, has to be an iPhone 4
    2. Hey! Look! That's the Cydia icon bottom right folder! OMG
    3. Hey! Look! That's the Freeze icon bottom right folder! OMG
    4. As far as I know, there isn't any other iPhone 4 jailbreak out. So, we can conclude that he does indeed have a beta/RC.
    Those first three points are great! You possess the ability of sight and that is just fantastic. Another reason I am so excited is that I think I just found a new person my little sister can play the Obvious Game with!

First off, the fourth "observation" is actually an inference because you are just making an assumption based upon the first three observations. Furthermore, there isn't any iphone 4 jailbreak out at all, let alone a second one (By the way, I do believe that p0sixninja does have a bootrom exploit but he has yet to develop it into a working jailbreak but I could be wrong). Thirdly, Confucious never once questioned whether or not Stealth had a jailbroken iPhone 4. Rather, he questioned whether or not he had a Beta of the final version which includes a GUI. What you fail to understand is that SB had to perform multiple steps himself to jailbreak the phone, which he was referring to when he talked about the non GUI jailbreak. You see, there are people out there capable of performing more than one-click jailbreaks, and for a while that was what everyone had to do in order to jailbreak their phones. Unfortunately persons like you, who lack rational thought started coming around and could not be expected to grasp a list of instructions that goes beyond one line and thus the developers started packaging these jailbreaks into pretty little applications that did everything themselves as long as you could plug in your phone and click a button (and still some of you manage to eff that up!). Yes Stealth has a jailbroken iPhone 4, that is a fact, but no he does not have a Beta or RC version of it.

See, you got so excited when you thought you saw your opportunity to try and flame a senior member of these forums you lost all control and essentially missed the tissue and shot right in your own eye. Stings, doesn't it?
    Last edited by mortopher; 2010-07-25 at 01:44 AM.
    2010-07-25 01:42 AM
    This thread is pretty epic
    2010-07-25 01:44 AM
    lol ^ up it is, wow I'd never take my time to type all that up. Point taken, thanks Sorry to be a member of the general public and no it does not sting :P
    2010-07-25 01:50 AM
156 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD