User Tag List

This thread is pretty epic
    Back to the thread topic...

As one member put it on another thread here:

When Chuck Norris goes to sleep he checks his closet for StealthBravo.
    2010-07-25 01:56 AM
    SB is mad at ih8sn0w
    2010-07-25 04:48 AM
    ^I have a feeling you'll find a ton of people mad at ih8sn0w right about now
    2010-07-25 05:24 AM
    ^I have a feeling you'll find a ton of people mad at ih8sn0w right about now
    yessir
    2010-07-25 05:27 AM
    Go ahead and get yourself a bib ready because there's about to be nice big helping of humble pie for you.

Those first three points are great! You possess the ability of sight and that is just fantastic. Another reason I am so excited is that I think I just found a new person my little sister can play the Obvious Game with!

First off, the fourth "observation" is actually an inference because you are just making an assumption based upon the first three observations. Furthermore, there isn't any iphone 4 jailbreak out at all, let alone a second one (By the way, I do believe that p0sixninja does have a bootrom exploit but he has yet to develop it into a working jailbreak but I could be wrong). Thirdly, Confucious never once questioned whether or not Stealth had a jailbroken iPhone 4. Rather, he questioned whether or not he had a Beta of the final version which includes a GUI. What you fail to understand is that SB had to perform multiple steps himself to jailbreak the phone, which he was referring to when he talked about the non GUI jailbreak. You see, there are people out there capable of performing more than one-click jailbreaks, and for a while that was what everyone had to do in order to jailbreak their phones. Unfortunately persons like you, who lack rational thought started coming around and could not be expected to grasp a list of instructions that goes beyond one line and thus the developers started packaging these jailbreaks into pretty little applications that did everything themselves as long as you could plug in your phone and click a button (and still some of you manage to eff that up!). Yes Stealth has a jailbroken iPhone 4, that is a fact, but no he does not have a Beta or RC version of it.

See, you got so excited when you thought you saw your opportunity to try and flame a senior member of these forums you lost all control and essentially missed the tissue and shot right in your own eye. Stings, doesn't it?
    One of the greatest posts I've ever read. Nailed it.
    2010-07-25 05:31 AM
    SB is mad at ih8sn0w
    Naw I am just playin with him. I just want this thing finished already. See the progress for yourself here:

CJU9sorIDx / Latest text of pad CJU9sorIDx

When everything says done, then we will be real close
    2010-07-25 06:03 AM
    Stealth is huge in china.
    2010-07-25 06:09 AM
    Naw I am just playin with him. I just want this thing finished already. See the progress for yourself here:

CJU9sorIDx / Latest text of pad CJU9sorIDx

When everything says done, then we will be real close
    Thanks for that.
    2010-07-25 06:17 AM
    ok pmaps are done
    2010-07-25 06:29 AM
    Awesome, what is next?
    2010-07-25 06:30 AM
    Stealth is huge in china.
    Heard the same thing about him in Laos too. Guy is a rock star overseas.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-07-25 06:32 AM
    Awesome, what is next?
    The pmaps were a tiny step in the overall process (but somehow were blown out of proportion). It was just a small program that needed to be run on a variety of already-jailbroken devices and firmware versions to spit out a few addresses from them.

comex asked people on irc to run it (because he doesn't have all those devices), and it took a lot longer than expected for it to be completed. But there are lots of pieces left (that don't involve irc at all thankfully, given how long this step took )

By the way, StealthBravo does not have a copy of the jailbreak. (Or if he does, he shouldn't and we'll have to tighten things up next time around).
    Last edited by MuscleNerd; 2010-07-25 at 12:52 PM.
    2010-07-25 12:11 PM
    i cant believe people actually think he has a jailbreak...
    2010-07-25 02:42 PM
    The pmaps were a tiny step in the overall process (but somehow were blown out of proportion). It was just a small program that needed to be run on a variety of already-jailbroken devices and firmware versions to spit out a few addresses from them.

comex asked people on irc to run it (because he doesn't have all those devices), and it took a lot longer than expected for it to be completed. But there are lots of pieces left (that don't involve irc at all thankfully, given how long this step took )

By the way, StealthBravo does not have a copy of the jailbreak. (Or if he does, he shouldn't and we'll have to tighten things up next time around).
    Quite possibly the most respected 30 post member, ever
    2010-07-25 03:09 PM
    hahaha. Read the thread, I never said I had a copy of the spirit jailbreak. All I said was that it will be out soon per a conversation I had with comex. You guys blow things way out of proportion like I posted source code, talked in more detail about the actual method of the jb, or wrote a big article on how expect a release today.

It was funny to wakeup and see PMs from half a dozen people talking about security breaches. lol

PS I hope you are not mad about hotb33f
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-07-25 at 06:07 PM.
    2010-07-25 03:21 PM
    Wow...people actually think that Stealth has the jailbreak.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-07-25 03:52 PM
    Now MuscleNerd has entered this thread. Wow this is indeed epic.
    2010-07-25 03:56 PM
    lolz
    2010-07-25 03:59 PM
    I guess I pushed the #pie a little too far last night.

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CANT TAKE A JOKE, PWNPIE IS NOT REAL LOL
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-07-25 at 04:10 PM.
    2010-07-25 04:01 PM
    OMG, you have Cydia on your iPhone.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-07-25 04:05 PM
156 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD