It's obvious Cer0 is also an alt account trying to disprove the moon conspiracy.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.
    2010-10-10 08:39 PM
    I own my own proxies and have static IP addresses set for me and only me. BUUHAAAA!!!
    2010-10-10 08:55 PM
    About the black boxes. According to the genius I talk to along with his manager when I took my i4 back for video quality issues. They told me that they don't have refurb for the i4's. What they do is now take parts from other returns and put the in other i4's that needed the part to be worthy of exchange. Don't get me wrong but this came straight from the horse mouth. I still have issues with my video quality buy it's not as bad as before. I wish my first i4 didn't have a faulty battery. Anyway I saved my video recordings if my first i4 and compared them to the others and you can till a hugh difference. Also I was told that at the time when Apple was short on i4's that some of the i4's that didn't make quality check where being used as replacements. So I'm thinking I probably got one of those. The point I'm trying to make is that they no longer do a true refurb.
    2010-10-10 09:00 PM
    I own my own proxies and have static IP addresses set for me and only me. BUUHAAAA!!!
    Join with me and together, we can make proxy servers.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-10-10 10:15 PM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD