What do you guys think? Im frankly tired of the cat and mouse game. Ill have to sell the 3gs for aboout 380 dollars and pitch in 220 for a sgs
    2010-11-05 09:16 AM
    do you know anyone with a galaxy? if so see if they will let you mess around with to see if its something you might be interested in
    2010-11-05 09:33 AM
    What do you guys think? Im frankly tired of the cat and mouse game. Ill have to sell the 3gs for aboout 380 dollars and pitch in 220 for a sgs
    You can get more for it if you sell it UNLOCKED, if your on 4.1 then it's not possible to do this at this time, i would wait on selling it till you can get it unlocked and just buy the other phone now if you don't want to use the Jesus Phone

But really why r u tired with the Jesus Phone? It saves lives and connects the world together and its not a copy of the original(Galaxy, Android)

Lol
    2010-11-05 11:19 AM
    Read comment b4 this

Unless your going to go get the Droid 2 with that massive screen, else your crazy for wanting to give up the Jesus Phone
    2010-11-05 11:25 AM
    googled, unimpressed, oversized palm pilot, erased history and denied ever looking.
    2010-11-06 12:25 AM
    You can get more for it if you sell it UNLOCKED, if your on 4.1 then it's not possible to do this at this time, i would wait on selling it till you can get it unlocked and just buy the other phone now if you don't want to use the Jesus Phone

But really why r u tired with the Jesus Phone? It saves lives and connects the world together and its not a copy of the original(Galaxy, Android)

Lol
    It USED to be a Jesus phone. Now there's a new Jesus and this one needs to retire. Android just improves on so many things in my opinion and it doesn't restrict you like Apple does.

Read comment b4 this

Unless your going to go get the Droid 2 with that massive screen, else your crazy for wanting to give up the Jesus Phone
    4 Inch SUPERAMOLED is both massive and extremely vibrant.
    2010-11-06 12:48 AM
    Do it

We will happily give you a warm welcome when you come back

No seriously tho, I've been on iPhone, got tired of it and went to another phone...and now I'm back. You don't know what you'll miss till you miss it. If you don't come back tho...well I'm glad you'll be happy anyway.
    2010-11-06 03:55 AM
    Do it

No seriously tho, I've been on iPhone, got tired of it and went to another phone...and now I'm back. You don't know what you'll miss till you miss it. If you don't come back tho...well I'm glad you'll be happy anyway.
    May I ask which phone? The current Android lineup is much, MUCH better than what was offered a year ago. My friend switched to the G1 and I can say it was a crap phone. This is a different story though.
    2010-11-06 10:12 AM
    I'm sure the new android lines are much better. All I can say is go for it. When it comes down to it, it's user preference. Some come back to the iPhone and some don't. Maybe the new iPhone next year will be really really awesome
    2010-11-06 03:41 PM
    I heard the iPhone 4 was pretty damn good.

Could be wrong.
    EDM
    2010-11-06 07:10 PM
    I don't know how useful your input can be Zeal
    2010-11-06 07:12 PM
    I've heard a bit about this iPhone thing, and it sounds pretty cool
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No
    2010-11-06 11:55 PM
    If you like your galaxy s, would you give your iPhone to me?
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-11-07 12:51 AM
    I heard the iPhone 4 was pretty damn good.

Could be wrong.
    Lol, well it sucks on signal problems and the next one is coming in June/Jully so it would be advantages to wait plus it will most likely have 4G and a better battery
    2010-11-07 01:01 AM
    Lol, well it sucks on signal problems and the next one is coming in June/Jully so it would be advantages to wait plus it will most likely have 4G and a better battery
    They will not be calling it 4g. Unlike the competitors att has a different name for it and really quick when att was doing testing i ran a speed test a few times in my area and i was getting close to 6mps download speeds freaking quick
    2010-11-08 06:54 AM
    They will not be calling it 4g. Unlike the competitors att has a different name for it and really quick when att was doing testing i ran a speed test a few times in my area and i was getting close to 6mps download speeds freaking quick
    Yep just like edge is not called 2G which is stupid
    2010-11-08 08:39 AM
    2010-11-08 01:16 PM
    Do it

I really hate to say it but I bit the bullet and got the Galaxy.... and it turns out that you were right. I'm immensely missing the iPhone at this point. Everything that Android does is just... subpar. Which phone did you go to before coming back to android? How long did you use it?
    2010-11-12 03:44 PM
    Well iPhone 5 should be coming put in June/July so just wait for 4G internet and a better iPhone
    2010-11-12 04:00 PM
    I really hate to say it but I bit the bullet and got the Galaxy.... and it turns out that you were right. I'm immensely missing the iPhone at this point. Everything that Android does is just... subpar. Which phone did you go to before coming back to android? How long did you use it?
    Lol welcome back? I had an HTC HD2, it was a Windows phone but could flash Android on it. Thought it was really cool that Android could run on that device. Took me one week before I got tired of it. Took my iPhone 3G back out and sold it. Then cancelled my T-Mobile service and switched to AT&T go get my iPhone 4

Totally worth the upgrade.
    2010-11-12 07:19 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD