Could you do this - http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-bre...-software-6569

Cause then you could possibly bring the iphone into AT&T and say the phones broke... dont know if the phone is even able to get into these menus but i thought id post it anyway!
    2007-09-29 08:25 AM
    Are you trying to get a new replacement iPhone by doing that? They can just hold down the Sleep/Power and Home Button to restore the phone back to normal.
    2007-09-29 10:04 AM
    that just freezes ur phone lol, nothing more it can be shut off and turned back on. its also a crazy old video and the kid who did it replied to it with another video explaing its not a way to break your phone. he replied cus some people actually tried it and then they shut it off and turned it on and it wasn not broken lol, who would want to do it .... who knows.
    2007-09-29 04:39 PM
    True... Not my iphone... looking to try to help someone who's iphone is frozen. But that is true about the Hard Reset... Well good luck to whoever is workign on a fix!
    2007-09-29 06:38 PM
    I hate how people have no idea what the term "brick" means

If your phone is 'bricked' its completly useless, it cannot do ANYTHING at all, it becomes a expensive paper weight or 'brick' if you will
    2007-09-29 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD