View Poll Results: Which Phone is Better

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iphone ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

186 90.29%
  • Nokia's N series (N95 To be exact)

20 9.71%
    Yea I owned one for 4 hours exactly and sold it I think its pretty shitt* and the lag time sucks for reals I love my iphone, plain and simple
    2008-02-03 02:05 AM
    iphone ..... 100%%%%%
    2008-02-04 05:43 AM
    Thread revival. lol

Reako
    2008-02-05 03:55 AM
    Iphone. The N series is too pricey for the features.
    2008-02-25 05:26 AM
    my ifone screen is stuck because of screen shot appilication...wht do i do? ....
    Can someone please solve my problem.....my 1.1.1 ifone started having problem cause of screenshot program....the screen is all stuck i have snap and view ikons displayed on the top left side of the screen....i cant go in to the installer nor the screen shot to turn it of or remove it....its a jailbroken ifone...please let me know how i can solve this problem...thank you..
    2008-02-27 05:42 AM
    I have an iPhone, and just recently bought an N95 just to see the difference. To tell you the truth, I thought the N95 had a lot more features, but the sexiness of the iPhone just can't be beaten!
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

2008-02-28 05:16 AM
    well u are asking that question on an iphone site it would be very different on a nokia site
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-02-28 10:48 AM
    I guess most people join these types of forums to be fanboys then? I certainly joined for information for a product that I use. Who the **** cares if this is a forum based around the product? Seriously get off the passionate feelings and look at the numbers and technicality. The N95 has way more features and function ootb than the iphone simple as that. But as always these things have pros and cons and the iphone has better usability and modability/potential.
    2008-02-28 11:18 AM
    i wasn't saying that all i am saying is that people will be bias here
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-02-28 11:24 AM
    i wasn't saying that all i am saying is that people will be bias here
    I understand that buddy, my post wasn't directed specifically to you(you were probably included though but, thanks for your clarification) but, to all the others as well and whoever thinks just because it's a forum based around a product; Iphone. It doesn't necessarily have to be blinded bias, (I mean i'm the type of guy that owns a Macbook but uses a custom built desktop PC) since these forums are really created to discuss ideas and problems to help others who own the same product; Iphone.

I mean if you look at the top of your internet browser's heading for the site the headline says "ModMyI.com - Apple iPhone forum, iPhone hacking, iPhone mods, and more"

Including my post(as far as off topic goes) the reason why this thread is 4 pages and not 2 is because most of the answers sends a message like this, "You're in an iPhone forum, don't even dare compare it to other phones"

I just had to put my 2cents in 'cause I see these type of things everywhere in all forums and I really hate the narrow minded drivel that goes on.
    2008-02-28 11:35 AM
    what about the new N96?
    2008-03-02 08:34 PM
    you came to an iphone forum and ask which is better? lol

its best to read reviews first and then have ur decision..

iphone is way more complicated than the nokia n95 so if ur not a senior PC user maybe u'll be better with a nokia.. iphone is all about user customizability nowdays
    2008-03-04 01:51 AM
    At least the N98 supports Flash LOL
    2008-03-05 07:52 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD