User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Phone is Better

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iphone ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

186 90.29%
  • Nokia's N series (N95 To be exact)

20 9.71%
    Hrmm just wondering because I was interested in purchasing one of these phones too (kinda spendy though)

Iphone

Or

Nokia N95

What do you guys think?
    2007-09-30 07:14 PM
    I Own a n95, well actually i sold it to my roomate recently, It has many great qualities, But honestly the iPhone is so much nicer, The interface is so much better

The iPhone is just pimp in so many ways

Plus the iphone has such a bright future and excellent modding community, with all the stuff that is out already is awsome and we havent even begun to scratch the surface on what this bad boy is capable of

iPhone FTW!
    2007-09-30 07:21 PM
    I Own a n95, well actually i sold it to my roomate recently, It has many great qualities, But honestly the iPhone is so much nicer, The interface is so much better

The iPhone is just pimp in so many ways

Plus the iphone has such a bright future and excellent modding community, with all the stuff that is out already is awsome and we havent even begun to scratch the surface on what this bad boy is capable of

iPhone FTW!
    i too had one and cant say anything better than what he said
    2007-09-30 07:24 PM
    you are on an iphone site . . .
    2007-09-30 07:40 PM
    haha go ask the N95 community
    2007-09-30 07:42 PM
    of coz iphone
    iphone is so much batter
    2007-09-30 07:52 PM
    three words ... Nintendo Entertainment System
    I am the MacBook Pro
    2007-09-30 08:11 PM
    The N95 is a great phone, but the iphone is better.

I had a HUGE "debate" (he didn't really have any points or comebacks) with some random dude on YouTube a while back.

Have fun reading (Scroll down just a little, my username is Dash2 his is lastfinalfantasyVII, and it's all indented):

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...&v=GecftG1Kh7w
    2007-09-30 08:22 PM
    To the guy who said this is a iphone site, i know that, if you didnt have a answer to my question you shouldn't have said **** it was a simple question and all it needed was a simple answer.
    2007-09-30 08:26 PM
    To the guy who said this is a iphone site, i know that, if you didnt have a answer to my question you shouldn't have said **** it was a simple question and all it needed was a simple answer.
    Dude, calm down.
    No one hurt you.
    Don't cry.
    2007-09-30 08:29 PM
    Dude, calm down.
    No one hurt you.
    Don't cry.
    haha funny bro, I see the debate u had with him, I snapped like that because if the guy didn't have nothin pertaining to the question I asked then he really shouldn't have said nothin either answer the question or keep it moving
    2007-09-30 08:47 PM
    haha funny bro, I see the debate u had with him, I snapped like that because if the guy didn't have nothin pertaining to the question I asked then he really shouldn't have said nothin either answer the question or keep it moving
    I dont think it was so much that the dude didn't have anything to say, what he was telling you is when you ask a question like that on a site like this your answer is going to be one sided. (hence the current 100% iphone)

Might as well walk into the Republican National Convention and ask the people there if the Democrats or the Republicans have the best candidate.
    2007-09-30 09:42 PM
    Thats a tough choice but the vids youtube does have some bias to them. I truly like the look of the N95 and is a great phone BUT Its not a phone I would get now. Nokia will keep constanly updating it and it already has 3 models, the original, 3G version and the 8GB version. What I would like someone to show is the COMPLETE openness of Iphone and why Apple can't simply launch updates later on to add function besides 3G.
    Also you have to realize why 3G was excluded in the first place because its an AMERICAN company. Americans really have no idea 3G even exists and is not as wide spread in America as in Europe where Nokia is based. See how that works? I would MUCH rather have Wifi because I can have much faster service, sometimes free internet without haven't to pay stupid data plans.
    2007-09-30 09:57 PM
    Iphone n98 is a gay phone
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-10-01 12:07 AM
    ooooo

----------------
    Now playing: Timbaland Feat. One Republic - Apologize
    via FoxyTunes
    iphone? uphone?
    2007-10-01 12:52 AM
    Iphone ALL THE WAY BABY!!!
    sold my nokia 8800 sirosco to get the iphone haha
     Think Different
    2007-10-01 01:43 AM
    n95 is a fat piece of crap
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-10-05 01:59 AM
    I kinda wished I got the N95 instead.
    2007-10-05 02:51 AM
    Why do you wish you would've got the N95 instead?? Iphone not cutting for you???
    2007-10-05 05:16 AM
    I checked out the Nokia and think that functionally it's better than the iphone. Still, the function is let down by the interface so even if I had the Nokia, I doubt I'd use all of its potential or even just a little of it. The iphone is simple, lacks many common functions, but what it does it does extremely well and the interface is natural, intuitive and simply way ahead of any of the competition. I would love to switch to another phone because of Apple's latest iphone policies, but I can't find anything that I want to use anymore. Before my iphone, I would have chose most high-end Nokias or Sony Ericssons, but after getting used to the iphone interface and touch screen, I really can't go back.
    2007-10-05 02:51 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD