So I went out while my wife was at work and got my nose (L nostril) pierced! I had it done when I was 16, but only kept it for a few months due to work. That was a quite a bit ago, so I decided that when I dug myself out of debt, I would get it done again. I am almost completely out of debt right now, which feels good. So yeah, I have had a plethora of piercings, including ear lobes (stretched to 1/2"), left nostril, left conch and bilateral tragus. I have had others, but I would like to keep this G/PG preez
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-06-01 01:23 AM
    Prince henry.
    EDM
    2011-06-01 04:42 AM
    There should be an option when one creates a new thread, next to the "show signature and disable smilies?" options: let zeal post?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-06-01 12:43 PM
    Prince henry.
    Does that mean what I think it means?

If so... ouch. Just ouch.
    2011-06-02 05:15 AM
    Prince henry.
    Zeal I don't think you would so such a thing! lol
    2011-06-02 06:00 AM
    I just removed the last of my peircings yesterday.

Over the years I had my tongue, lip, eyebrow(redid twice), top of ears on both sides(redid twice). The last to go was my ears yesterday.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2011-06-03 03:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD