User Tag List

Okay so this is a serious thread. Not a joke.

I am bringing forward to this community to bond together for once and bring back RaajFX.

He is a modder/themer with immense skill and can be nothing but an attribute to this community. I feel he has served his time in the 'ban bin' and he has learnt from his mistakes and is no an avid supporter of everyone in the community.

His recent affiliation with the bAdGB team shows that he is trusted in this community and is backed by a team who constantly support and work hard to bring this community to levels that this community is reaching.

RaajFX has helped me become more integrated with this community also and his trust and criticism has helped me in my confidence in my own Photoshop skills. I was stopping carrying on with the theming aspect of the iPhone and as soon as i told him I was he pulled me back in and showed me there is so much unfulfilled potential in this community that it would be stupid to leave now. All in all this guy is my boy and i will back him to the end.

So i put forward to this community hit the thanks button, leave a comment, lets try and show how many people want him back. I know there are plenty of people here that appreciate what he has done and miss his work. So lets bond together and finally show what this community can achieve together.

Thank you.

jokerg7 aka gaBzii
    2011-06-21 08:56 PM
    hell yea, lets bring him back. He is a great attribute to the community.
    2011-06-21 08:58 PM
    +1
    2011-06-21 09:00 PM
    Yea, hes a good friend of mine, and a great addition to the community. His mods/tweaks are still being used by MANY members today, and even the newest themes almost ALWAYS have a "RaajFX" version.

I would love to hear a little more clarification on his ban, I've heard various stories, but 0 facts. I just feel like Raaj has more than contributed his fair share to this community, and its definitely in everyone's best interest to have him around.

Just my 2cents
    Tyler
    2011-06-21 09:02 PM
    2011-06-21 09:02 PM
    Having been there at the start and speaking to him since i know that he has changed and should be given the opportunity to come back, as long as he keeps his wise cracks to himself and don't upset people
    2011-06-21 09:04 PM
    Dont know him personally. Always see him helping people out and creating mods on Twitter though.
    2011-06-21 09:11 PM
    He was banned for leaking themes (he was snipa7) but he also contributed some awesome stuff
    2011-06-21 09:29 PM
    I agree, raaj is a good friend of mine on twitter, along with other forums. Would be nice to see him back here.

Very nice of you gaBzii to create this thread.
    2011-06-21 09:30 PM
    What's required to get him back?
    2011-06-21 09:50 PM
    Another bAd member here, I agree with June. Even though I am almost never on MMI, I came here just to say that not only do I trust Raaj, But I think he should defiantly be let back in. No doubt about him, hes strait up legit, and dispite what anyone else says, People Can Change. I belive Raaj is one of those people, he changes, hes turned over a new leaf, and hes here to bring 100% pure original bAdness to your iDevice.
    2011-06-21 09:52 PM
    Another bAd member here, I agree with June. Even though I am almost never on MMI, I came here just to say that not only do I trust Raaj, But I think he should defiantly be let back in. No doubt about him, hes strait up legit, and dispite what anyone else says, People Can Change. I belive Raaj is one of those people, he changes, hes turned over a new leaf, and hes here to bring 100% pure original bAdness to your iDevice.
    thanks mate! your support is greatly appreciated.

I'm not thanking June cos it was obvious he was going to support because he's one bAdman
    2011-06-21 10:35 PM
    bAdGB for life!
    2011-06-21 10:50 PM
    bAdGB for life!
    Hell yea!! #bAdGB

thanks mate! your support is greatly appreciated.

I'm not thanking June cos it was obvious he was going to support because he's one bAdman
    2011-06-21 10:55 PM
    He has served his time in the ban list. But the bigger question is does HE want to come back?

It's still so Betty.
    2011-06-21 10:57 PM
    Bring him back
    2011-06-21 11:07 PM
    Bring him back
    @eFXx Redline?
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2011-06-21 at 11:20 PM.
    2011-06-21 11:08 PM
    Yes he wants to come back, badly.

how can he not miss us?
    2011-06-21 11:12 PM
    2011-06-21 11:20 PM
    Bring him back !
    2011-06-21 11:30 PM
49 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD