Haha
    2011-07-13 06:20 PM
    it doesnt seem like they re going to the other thread lol. Hows my reporting today
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-07-13 06:21 PM
    They will. Give it time. First thing you learn when fishing is patience

Hows my reporting today
    Annoying and great at the same time
    2011-07-13 06:22 PM
    Thats why Stray stopped fishing months ago lol.

They will. Give it time. First thing you learn when fishing is patience

Annoying and great at the same time
    Is it because all my reports either say spam or piracy
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-07-13 06:29 PM
    no, its because everytime you report something I get a "DING" from all of my idevices that my email is setup on. So I literally get "DING"...."DING"...."DING"........................ .................................................. .."DING" (last one was Macbook, emails are a little delayed on that lol)
    2011-07-13 06:34 PM
    no, its because everytime you report something I get a "DING" from all of my idevices that my email is setup on. So I literally get "DING"...."DING"...."DING"........................ .................................................. .."DING" (last one was Macbook, emails are a little delayed on that lol)
    Oh so you dont like music
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-07-13 06:35 PM
    2011-07-13 06:36 PM
    Not the same song 10 times in a row
    well what would you expect from this awesome Stray who is such a stray at reporting.
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-07-13 06:39 PM
    I expect I will be putting all but 1 of my devices on mute
    2011-07-13 06:41 PM
    lol and ding, ding, ding, ding............................ ding
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-07-13 06:46 PM
    2011-07-13 06:48 PM
    Dude T.M.I
    2011-07-13 06:49 PM
    From my experience in selling iPhones on eBay, opting for the longest auction yielded more watchers, which helps. Also, set the BIN price just slightly higher than what you want to actually get for it. Reason being it will encourage buyers to bid. Stray makes a good point about kids out there that like to "buy" things on eBay, and then not pay for them (my brother-in-law is one of these people, I hate that he does it.) Also, just so we are clear, do not ever EVER ever agree to sell someone the iPhone that messages you on eBay asking if you will take XX for it and to close the auction. eBay and Paypal will not cover you when that person screws ya.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-07-17 01:47 PM
    Really? Thats funny because this site is about idevices. its not even a blog its a forum....... why am i talking to a spammer
    2011-08-07 05:58 AM
    eBay selling...been doing it forever...I've sold clothing, electronics, alot of stuff haha. My experience is to start low. Don't ever pay with anything except paypal, and only respond through eBay. If you decide to go out of eBay, you'll still be protected if you do it through paypal, and the person sends you an invoice, or if you send money to a person and mark it as "goods".
    2011-08-08 05:35 PM
    Drug Information Carisoprodol Print Version buy nolvadex online without prescription You can order cheap generic Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) at one of the trusted online pharmacies: Buy Nolvadex ~ Nolvadex Tamoxifen No Prescription ~ Generic Nolvadex ~ Nolvadex Price ~ Order Nolvadex Cheap ~ Nolvadex Without RX ~ Buy Tamoxifen (10mg, 20mg) ~ Nolvadex Tamoxifen Online Without a Prescription ~ Nolvadex Cost ~ Order Tamoxifen at Lo - buy tamoxifen no prescription
    What do you y'all think? Is it better to buy chemotherapy drugs on eBay, or from guys like this?
    If I had cancer, I know I wouldn't want to pay doctor's prices (rip off!) and prescriptions are too much of a pain.
    2011-08-08 10:12 PM
    2011-08-08 10:15 PM
    man did u guys get all my reports from earlier this morning? lol
    2011-08-08 10:43 PM
    Yes, but that quote isnt one of them. It looks like Raduga took the last spam post I killed and slightly changed the username.
    2011-08-08 10:50 PM
    maybe
    2011-08-08 10:53 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD