User Tag List

Before I get shot, what's your end game brother? You nitpick at every little thing. How is your bp not through the roof? What is the actual satisfaction you get out of proving a point? Or stirring up trouble. Picking on the "little" guys?

I don't understand, but hey I ain't nobody...
    On this one.. Gunny's just messin' around.. And Gunny IS a little guy...
    2014-04-07 09:17 PM
    On this one.. Gunny's just messin' around.. And Gunny IS a little guy...
    You wouldn't say that if you were my neighbour
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-04-07 09:22 PM
    Then I'm mistaken. I was always under the impression that Simon created it because of our back and forth. I thought I remember Simon and I having that conversation. Still seems like a silly thing to get hung up on but in the future I'll make sure that I don't make the huge mistake of including myself into the reason for this threads inception. I hope this will make u less annoyed.
    Yup, that was pretty much it. It was happening a lot so I thought it best to have a nice private arena for it without taking the focus off other threads. Was just a coincidence that the first few posts were Grant and I. Look a little lower down that first page and anyone can see everyone that was pretty much involved in this thread becoming a reality. I think it safe to say you and Grant were definitely the "inspiration" for this thread lol.
    2014-04-07 09:23 PM
    Yup, that was pretty much it. It was happening a lot so I thought it best to have a nice private arena for it without taking the focus off other threads. Was just a coincidence that the first few posts were Grant and I. Look a little lower down that first page and anyone can see everyone that was pretty much involved in this thread becoming a reality. I think it safe to say you and Grant were definitely the "inspiration" for this thread lol.
    Well then I apologize to Ryan for my misinformed playful ribbing of Krima
    2014-04-07 09:25 PM
    You wouldn't say that if you were my neighbour
    Read above. Gotcha. Didn't know you were British haha. I can appreciate all of that. Doctor Who is my ish, even old school 60s Who

And touché on the neighbor tie in bwahahah
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-07 at 09:33 PM.
    2014-04-07 09:26 PM
    I think it safe to say you and Grant were definitely the "inspiration" for this thread lol.
    Sshhh...Simon, dude, I'm trying to keep the peace man. It upsets some people here when the origins of this thread gets brought up. For Gods sake man, let's just drop it. It had nothing to do with me, I was wrong and I admit it. Don't ruin my chances to becoming friends again with some people here.
    2014-04-07 09:28 PM
    Read above. Gotcha. Didn't know you were British haha. I can appreciate all of that. Doctor Who is my ish, even old school 60s Who

And touché on the neighbor tie in bwahahah
    I also mentioned a page back the fact that all you guys get is doctor who Sherlock and top gear is why you miss out on enjoying my wonderful humour
    2014-04-07 09:32 PM
    Sshhh...Simon, dude, I'm trying to keep the peace man. It upsets some people here when the origins of this thread gets brought up. For Gods sake man, let's just drop it. It had nothing to do with me, I was wrong and I admit it. Don't ruin my chances to becoming friends again with some people here.
    Sorry, carry on the love fest
    2014-04-07 09:33 PM
    I also mentioned a page back the fact that all you guys get is doctor who Sherlock and top gear is why you miss out on enjoying my wonderful humour
    I also have seen a lot of Catherine Tate's work, IT Crowd, I do watch Sherlock for sure. British Top Gear > American Top Gear. What can I say... the Brits do it better
    2014-04-07 09:34 PM
    Sherlock and Top Gear are among my faves. Merlin and Downton Abbey right up there too. My kids love watching the Wiggles everytime we go, now there's some real comedy for ya
    2014-04-07 09:39 PM
    Google Frankie Boyle he's a stand up comedian very popular although not allowed on many channels now.
    2014-04-07 09:41 PM
    Bah derp, 'Californication' is the best show. ...and 'Shameless' 2nd.
    smaller sig.png
    2014-04-07 09:42 PM
    Bah derp, 'Californication' is the best show.
    Never got into that one, dunno why. Walking Dead is my fav show right now.
    2014-04-07 09:43 PM
    I love both of those shows. I like Shameless better though.
    2014-04-07 09:44 PM
    Never got into that one, dunno why. Walking Dead is my fav show right now.
    Go to couchtuner and watch it from the beginning, awesome show, great characters and story line.
    smaller sig.png
    2014-04-07 09:45 PM
    Shameless is a great show too. Tried watching the UK one but just didn't feel the same, even though that one came first.
    2014-04-07 09:45 PM
    Walking Dead is my fav show right now.
    Your shitting me right? lmao
    smaller sig.png
    2014-04-07 09:46 PM
    I think BSG is by far the greatest tv show that has ever been aired across any communication channels
    2014-04-07 09:46 PM
    I think BSG is by far the greatest tv show that has ever been aired across any communication channels
    huh? BSD?
    smaller sig.png
    2014-04-07 09:47 PM
    Shameless is a great show too. Tried watching the UK one but just didn't feel the same, even though that one came first.
    A lot of British shows seem to be like that. Look at shameless, The Office, Being Human, etc. American television and Cinema just seems to be better. Maybe because it has higher budgets, who knows.
    2014-04-07 09:49 PM
2,036 ... 1757656667686977 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD