ah, homophobia is hilarious.
    2007-10-05 04:56 PM
    This thread is absolutely bloody ridiculous, and hugely childish. Not to mention being massively offensive to anyone who may be gay and gets offended by the opinion of 12-year-olds.

Grow up people.

Aside from the immaturity shown here, I suppose there is a reasonable discussion about whether people bothered particularly by untidy cables, and such like. Personally, I'm not too fussed, but I can't see why anyone wouldn't choose the tidier set-up. Hint: 'Because its a Mac' is not an answer.
    [email protected]

Really?
    2007-10-05 05:15 PM
    haha!
    Woohoo im straight!
    Cords all the way. lol.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.
    2007-10-05 08:27 PM
    that's f'ing stupid. I saw the humor in it originally but then after reading on i realized that most of you are stupid. What makes you think that only gay people like things that look nice and are not messy? When you "straight" people see that mess of a Dell do you really think its better? I don't get it. If both of those computers ran Windows would you really be saying the same thing? NO. Get over it and don't make fun of your own homosexuality.
    2007-10-05 10:18 PM
    sigh, relax, you're uptight.
    2007-10-05 10:35 PM
    I've been telling Cody all along to stop using these apple products. Rofl.
    2007-10-05 10:39 PM
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep
    2007-10-05 10:56 PM
    the clean vs messy thing, while stereotypical, isn't terribly offensive to me.

the "bad news" part is.
    2007-10-05 11:35 PM
    I love the fact that this being an iPhone site, all posters are either using an iPhone, or a wannabe. I guess that makes everyone here at least a little gay then right?!

I can't wait for the next thread where you all whip out your dicks and start comparing them. Hey guys, chicks really dig that stuff too! They also like a guy that knows so much about being gay. Really! Try it next time you're trying to impress a girl.
    2007-10-05 11:40 PM
    I love the fact that this being an iPhone site, all posters are either using an iPhone, or a wannabe. I guess that makes everyone here at least a little gay then right?!
    Last time I checked, cell phones do not have cables attached to them on an all-day basis. I think you need to look at the poster again. While you're there, decide wether or not your gay!
    2007-10-05 11:52 PM
    craigp, if you get offended by 12 year old kids opinions, gtfo the internets.

GUYS! This is a joke. And it's the internet. No one is coming into your house and calling you gay.

If you're straight: this isn't calling you gay.
    If you're gay: be proud or start liking women again.

And Donald, it has nothing to do with the cables...

I can't wait for the next thread where you all whip out your dicks and start comparing them. Hey guys, chicks really dig that stuff too! They also like a guy that knows so much about being gay. Really! Try it next time you're trying to impress a girl.
    I lol'd all over reading that.
    =D

It's a joke!!
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-10-06 at 01:44 AM.
    2007-10-06 12:08 AM
    Some people just cant take a joke. sheesh..
    2007-10-06 01:37 AM
    .....lol.....
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 2007-10-06 at 01:45 AM. Reason: ok, now you're just being rude
    2007-10-06 01:44 AM
    Oh Donnie, you don't get it do you! (They're so cute when they're dumb!) You see, in that first post, there's a picture of two computers. The one on the left is an Apple computer, the one on the right is a Windows OS computer. What the poster was saying is that if you use an Apple product, your gay as a goose. If you use a Windows OS product, your a hopeless breeder! So, if you have an iPhone, you must be gay, or at least "bi"!
    And trust me Donnie...I REALLY like Apple products!!
    2007-10-06 01:57 AM
    And trust me Donnie...I REALLY like Apple products!!
    haha that's an awsome line.

My mistake, I mis-interpreted what the poster was saying, forget me saying anything.
    2007-10-06 02:01 AM
    I use a Macbook, and Windows XP as well as Red Hat Linux Enterprise in my Macbook (the last two OS using VMWare Fusion)...so this makes me a ........
    2007-10-06 02:08 AM
    If y'all don't quit B*tching, I'm gonna hide the cream .......you'll have to sit there and watch Drew Carey re-runs all night.
    2007-10-06 03:27 AM
    ??
    2007-10-06 03:28 AM
    Yes, that's what it's implying.
    So then-
    what's your take on Gay Illegal Mexicans?
    2007-10-06 03:34 AM
    So then-
    what's your take on Gay Illegal Mexicans?
    hahahahahaha best post of all time!!!!
    2007-10-06 03:46 AM
43 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD