Did Apple automatically download Safari on anyone else's computer? I got an "apple update" window pop-up saying that an update was available for Safari, but I didn't have safari, but I decided to do it anyway.

I updated it, and it then installed it on my computer. Now, I LOVE it though, so I'm not going to take it off. In fact, it'll probably get the honor of becoming my default browser!!

Did this happen to anyone else??
    -Cody
    2008-03-30 07:45 AM
    I never update my computer lol
    2008-03-31 12:43 AM
    I never update my computer lol
    ur classic

Ya about the update I have that too, try firefix 3 beta its twice as fast than IE and safari
    DFU Restore Mode:

1. Power phone OFF. 2. Hold power + home for 10 seconds. 3. Let go of power and continue to hold home until iTunes finds the phone.
    2008-03-31 06:59 PM
    Did Apple automatically download Safari on anyone else's computer? I got an "apple update" window pop-up saying that an update was available for Safari, but I didn't have safari, but I decided to do it anyway.

I updated it, and it then installed it on my computer. Now, I LOVE it though, so I'm not going to take it off. In fact, it'll probably get the honor of becoming my default browser!!

Did this happen to anyone else??
    I got the same thing. Safari looks nice, but I'm not going to use it.

I think that's an unfair thing of apple to do, I uninstalled Safari and now there's an update for it? It's not right for them to be trying to make people install Safari by faking an update.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2008-03-31 07:21 PM
    meh I already have safari on my windows I use both Firefox and Safari way better then IE thats for sure!
    2008-03-31 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD