• The Mega Man Successor, Mighty No. 9, is set to come to the Mac

If you are a fan of Mega Man and you happen to also be a Mac owner, you are in luck! Over the past weekend, former Capcom game developer and the man behind the Mega Man franchise, Keiji Inafune, launched a Kickstarter campaign for his next game. The game is called Might No. 9 and since the start of its campaign it has managed to raise over $1.35 million USD. The original amount that was being asked for was $900,000 with a series of stretch goals that reach all the way to $2.5 million. Since it just passed its $1.35 million goal, Mighty No. 9 is now officially coming to the Mac.

Those of you who are looking to purchase a digital copy of the game which is scheduled to launch in April 2015 (yes, this isnít a typo) can do so for a $20 contribution. As usual with the Kickstarter model, there are several different levels of contributions that users can make each with its own set of perks.

Aside from the extremely delayed launch, this is definitely something to keep an eye out on, especially if you are a Mega Man fan!

Source: Kickstarter
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Mega Man Successor, Mighty No. 9, is set to come to the Mac started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      thazsar -
      I LOVED Mega Man when I was little! I even have a couple Mega Man ringtones installed on my phone right now!
      Anonymous -
      I hope they put it up on Steam.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook