• Instagram 6.0 Drops in the App Store With Tons of New Editing Features

On Tuesday, Instagram released a major update for its iOS application that brings the application up to version 6.0.0.

The update focuses majorly on photo editing features, now allowing users to take advantage of filter strength, vignettes, image warmth and saturation options, adjustments to lights, darks, highlights, shadows, brightness, and contrast, and last but not least the ability to sharpen photos. All of these adjustments can be applied after snapping a photograph.

The update comes just after Apple announced iOS 8, which brings many new photo editing features to the stock Photos application, including manual color and light/dark adjustments.

The update also improves on the interface of the application and makes it even easier to capture and share videos alongside your photos.

Existing users of the Instagram application will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Instagram for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Instagram 6.0 Drops in the App Store With Tons of New Editing Features started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      amenter18 -
      For some reason, I didn't get the update...
      brandyn baker -
      Quote Originally Posted by amenter18 View Post
      I don't see it either.
      sane478 -
      Quote Originally Posted by amenter18 View Post
      Me either, weird
      Brandon.amos -
      I don't either. Last update was 5.0.13 for me. But the App Store does show it is version 6.0 now. But it's not showing up as an update, it just says open.
      rahysell -
      It wouldn't update for me either, but I finally got it to update by deleting the app off my iphone completely and redownloaded it! It worked after that! Hope this helps!

IHaKiOs
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook